Why would you want to go to Zoholics Austin? Read on to find out. Even if you haven’t thought about attending before, it is a great place to meet small business owners. You can find out how the free and inexpensive Zoho apps can benefit you.
And if you’re a freelancer looking for more work, you can use it to discover what apps you may want to learn. In the future, our BizSugar Mastermind Community will make it possible for businesses to hire you right inside the community.
With 40+ apps to choose from, you can find one or more Zoho apps to specialize in. There are many groups on Facebook and LinkedIn where businesses are looking for answers and Zoho experts to hire.
Want more work? Develop expertise using one or more Zoho Apps! Zoholics is the perfect place to find out more.
How to Win Free Tickets to Zoholics
Zoho has kindly provided 4 free tickets to Zoholics in Austin, Texas to BizSugar for their giveaway. In addition to the free tickets, BizSugar is giving away twenty 75% off coupons. Your odds of winning one of these tickets are extremely high.
Right now, the odds of winning a free ticket are 50% and the odds of winning a 75% off ticket are 100%. Because not everyone can be in Austin during the time the event takes place, entering provides a very good change to win!
Enter before March 21, 2019 (midnight PST). Winners will be chosen via a random drawing on March 22, 2019. You are invited to click this link and enter now:
Why Use Zoho Apps?
Zoho apps range from free to inexpensive. And now, with Zoho One, you can get all 40+ apps for a flat rate. No matter what processes your business needs, there is an app for that. And they integrate with the tools you already use.
Members of our BizSugar Mastermind Community are learning to use Zoho Connect whenever they participate in the BizSugar forum. It is built in Zoho Connect which is Zoho’s project management app and team collaboration software.
We used Zoho Sites to build the main BizSugar.com site. It is Zoho’s easy website builder. The Zoho CRM is very popular with business owners. Any business manager or owner and the freelancers and consultants who provide them services could benefit from using Zoho.
Who Uses Zoho?
Probably many people you already know. Our freelancer collaboration has been using Zoho Sheet for years. In her AMA (ask me anything), the CEO and Founder of Small Business Trends and BizSugar Anita Campbell, answered a question about why they use Zoho CRM:
For us, using Zoho CRM has been amazing. Advantages:
- Inexpensive. It’s part of the Zoho One suite, so the cost along with the dozen or so other Zoho apps we use is quite a deal.
- Customizable. We were able to customize what we do with it so that it fits our business (publishing). Not every CRM is malleable, and some are not flexible enough to accommodate businesses like ours that don’t sell physical product or ongoing services.
- Efficient. We’ve set it up so that we can generate a proposal/statement of work using the system, in minutes. Before it was this laborious, horribly inefficient process using Google Docs. I love Google Docs, but creating a new document by manually inserting information, was a colossal waste of time IMHO.
Our collaboration starting using Zoho because of the free version. Their paid versions have added features. In my role as Community Manager for the BizSugar Mastermind Community, I am using Zoho Connect daily, including Tasks (similar to Trello boards) and other integrations.
Zoho Apps are definitely worth checking out – and you can do it free by going to Zoholics.
What is Zoholics?
Zoholics is a live event Zoho holds in various locations around world to enable their customers and potential users to:
- Watch presentations on particular Zoho Apps
- Work one-on-one with experts on how a Zoho App can solve a challenge your business has
- Interact with developers
- Meet their product team
- Ask questions of the support team
- Connect with their marketing staff
- Network with other Zoho users
Although this video is not specific to Austin Zoholics, it does provide a preview of what happens at a Zoholics event:
The event has something for everyone:
- Let’s even total beginners learn to use Zoho products
- Find out how Zoho Apps apply to your specific needs
- Take courses on how to customize Zoho Apps
- Meet Zoho partners (or become one) – they assist in getting businesses started
- See the available integrations and automations
- Network with business owners and socialize
People’s testimonials indicate they love going to Zoholics. They learn so much. And they also mention the food is great! You could get a lot out of going – even if you don’t know anything about Zoho.
Enter before March 21, 2019 (midnight PST). Winners will be chosen via random drawing on March 22, 2019.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- The Business of Women’s Sports [Infographic] - June 16, 2021
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021