What is a Make Your Business Memorable Memorial Day Giveaway Marathon DO IT NOW Session?
THIS JUST IN: Small Business Giveaway Extended!
While some are away having a great time this three-day holiday weekend, are you online trying to figure out what to do to grow your business? This special giveaway is for you. TODAY ONLY one lucky business smart enough to make their own luck will get – totally FREE – no $$$$ – no trade – no nothing! – TOTALLY FREE for the asking a:
Massive brain-storming DO-IT-NOW
session TODAY. (YES, today!)
What will we cover? ANYTHING you want to brainstorm, prioritize, and get done starting with EVERYTHING in my extreme value $570 Small Business Internet Marketing Starter Package plus:
Whatever is most important for YOUR Business:
- We’ll brainstorm what your best prospects (buyers, leads) would type into a search engine to find you and lay out a plan for making that happen.
- If you’re local, we’ll definitely cover getting your business into all the major local search directories that offer absolutely free advertising.
- Have a Web site or blog? I’ll provide a review of your site with tips on how to improve it.
- No blog or Web site? We’ll create a featured page all about you and your business (or maybe many pages – I used as many as it takes!) and publish it TODAY so you can start benefiting immediately!
- Is your Twitter account up and growing on its own? Instead of teaching you a bunch of techie geek stuff, I can walk you through every thing influential Twitter users do to OR I’ll do it for you TODAY.
- Maybe you want to spend hours just getting all your questions answered? We can do that!
- Everything we discuss will be documented so you can refer back to it AND you will have my direct contact info to follow up at no charge indefinitely.
(Are you seeing a theme here? TODAY – that means we will actually DO all the things that it normally takes a business months or even YEARS to figure out – and we’ll get it done TODAY.)
What’s the catch?
- You have to be enthusiastic and willing to participate fully in making this happen.
- I want you to be completely honest about the process – what you found valuable – what you didn’t – how much it would have been worth to you if you had paid for it – and you must be willing to share your thoughts publicly so that others can see the unedited truth.
- You have to want your business to be profiled in this blog and promoted across social media
Pick me! Pick me!
So how do YOU get picked? You raise your hand and VOLUNTEER. You can Tweet at me @GrowMap – even better you can tell me why you want me to pick you and your business in the comments. The business owner who wants to do this the most is the one most likely to be chosen – so BE BOLD! You deserve it!
Many times when someone does this kind of thing people don’t want to spread the word because that can reduce their chances of winning, so here’s the deal. Every time you share this post ANYWHERE you get extra credit and are MORE LIKELY TO BE CHOSEN – not less.
Add to your comment (just click reply and reply to yourself) what you’ve done to share this post: Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, BizSugar, Facebook, Digg, or anywhere else. Or tell me you emailed it to x friends or sent it directly to someone on LinkedIn, Facebook, StumbleUpon or elsewhere. (You’re on the honor system to tell the truth!)
The business I’m seeking just knows there is SOMETHING out there that will really work – they just don’t know what. I want to show them the tip of the iceberg – as much as we can do in one day. Actually, whatever we decide we’re going to do that WON’T fit in one day I will still get done for you! I want people to realize how much can happen when you know already know HOW to get it done.
P.S. If you just can’t do it today – but you’re the most excited about being picked – we can do it tomorrow instead. That will give us even more hours to benefit you.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Make Every Day Water Action Day: What We Can Do - January 7, 2022
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare [Infographics] - December 11, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - December 10, 2021