Would you like to be able to influence people easily and grow your business?
Do you wish you or your business could be published in Forbes, Mashable, TechCrunch, Fast Company, or the Wall Street Journal? What is that is possible, and you just don’t know how?
Find out from Josh:
- How to get authorships on the toughest sites
- What to do to get coverage for your business
- The RIGHT way to pitch journalists like a PR agency
Think about your top goal. Then come ask Josh specifically how to apply his great advice to your goal. He can only dedicate 2 hours to answering questions today. So, for the best chance to get a response immediately, ask NOW!
Grow Your Business 1000%
Do what Josh recommends, and you can grow your business the way he did: by becoming a Thought Leader. He shares how to get your business covered on major sites, either by pitching journalists correctly or through getting your own authorships.
Even though the live event is now over, you can read the answers Josh Steimle shared in our BizSugar Mastermind Community. More details in this post. Josh is super busy. Don’t pass up this opportunity to get advice specifically tailored to your goals!
NOTE: You must first join the Mastermind Community. Then you can get to it from the BizSugar.com home page (button at bottom of the home page) or use these buttons:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- 50 Places to Repurpose Web Conferences as Video Content - January 22, 2020
- How to Attract Organic Links and Mentions with Content - December 18, 2019
- How to Stop Doing Outreach Wrong! What Sites Really Want - November 29, 2019