Up till now, it has been relatively hard to share videos online compared to pictures. You can upload them directly to YouTube on your phone, but most of your friends won’t see them unless you put them on Facebook. Influence People CMO Murray Newlands interviews Viddy CMO Evan White to introduce you to their new video mobile app Viddy.
How Social Video is Revolutionizing Publishing
WHAT IS VIDDY?
- What Twitter is to Social Media, Viddy is for videos. Twitter limits messages to 140 characters; Viddy limits videos to 15 seconds
- Viddy makes one-click sharing of 15 second videos to Social Sites including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube easy
- Viddy does for videos and Facebook what Instagram photo sharing app does for photos
- Viddy is a video mobile app currently available for devices running the Apple iOS (iPhone Operating System): iPhones, iPads, iPods
- An Android version is due out later this year
- Viddy currently has 30 million registered users and is growing in popularity
- Download Viddy from the iTunes Mobile App Store
Future of Publishing is sponsored by VigLink. If you enjoyed the show, be sure check Future of Publishing out online at FutureOfPublishing.tv!
- Viddy CEO Talks About Popular Video Platform
- Viddy CrunchBase profile
- Huff Post Tech: Viddy Mobile Video Start-up
- Viddy Twitter Accounts: @Viddy @YourFriendEvan
- Viddy Facebook Account
Viddy Video Mobile Apps:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Viral Content Bee: Get Influencers Sharing Your Content to Twitter, Pinterest, Mix, Tumblr and Now Flipboard - August 9, 2019
- Why I Asked Resume Builder Resumonk How It Benefits Career Seekers and Businesses - June 8, 2019
- Serpstat Pricing: Changing Pricing Policy: Don’t Miss The Last Chance Sale - May 19, 2019