Viral Content Bee.com: now with Telegram
Ann Smarty gave us an early heads up about Viral Content Buzz (VCB) when it first launched. Now she has let us know that Viral Content Buzz has been rebranded to Viral Content Bee (still VCB).
I want to make sure no one missed that VCB allows you to get influencers to share your content to Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Mix, Flipboard and now Telegram!
You can get more traffic, readers, followers and likes.
If you want influencers like us to share your content, use VCB so we’ll see it. You can greatly increase your followers.
To make this really easy, watch this video:
Why wouldn’t you want to promote your very best content? You really should start using ViralContentBee.com.
Want to know more about the improvements at Viral Content Bee? Watch the video above or ask any of the multitude of loyal users — like us!
Do You Use Viral Content Bee?
How has Viral Content Bee (VCB) grown the traffic to your site? One of the best things about it is that you can use it entirely free of cost. So if you’re not sure whether it will work for you or don’t have the ability to pay now, do that.
Have you checked out the case studies page? Here are some examples:
- From 0 to 1000 visitors in 2 Days!
- 3,900 Views within a Day!
- David Leonhardt wrote: “VCB is My 4th Biggest Referrer”. David is well known in influencer circles and very active on Twitter as @Amabaie.
You can see more feedback from loyal users on their Testimonials page here. Serious users often upgrade to pro, but the cost is very reasonable.
If your blog is languishing or you’ve been thinking about how to create a blog to promote your services or products but didn’t know how to get traffic, now you do!
[Originally published 6/18/13; updated 7/23/19 and 8/9/19 and 8/23/21]
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Mastering Google Analytics FREE eCourses + Google Analytics 360? [Infographic] - September 9, 2021
- How an Accessible Website Can Accelerate Business Growth - September 7, 2021
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare [Infographics] - August 31, 2021