Using the $75 version of Universal Business Listings Site (UBL) creates what they call a Webcard which is an easy way to see what information was submitted – and can even be used as your Web site if you don’t already have one.
EXAMPLE UBL WEBCARDS
Click the links below to see the actual information submitted for various businesses:
- Santa Cruz Construction Guild
- Santa Cruz County Builders, Inc.
Compare Our UBL Webcards to All Others Submitted through UBL
I have not found a page for all Webcards but you can use this page for all Texas Webcards to get to Webcards for any location. I challenge you to choose any cards at random and find others as complete targeting as many high traffic keywords as the ones I do.
UBL WEBCARD EXAMPLE:
This is a screen capture of one of the business listings linked above – click the image to see full size.
Notice the Google Map from Google Places in the top right, videos, images, and even a QR code. For tips on How to Compare Webcards (created from listings I submit) with ANY other Webcards created by the UBL system see UBL Sample Webcards.
What does it cost? See Local Search Listings Frequently Asked Questions
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Amazon: The Wal-Mart of the Internet - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Review: How to Use accessiBe To Make ADA Compliant Websites - September 13, 2020
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographic] - August 28, 2020