Murray saw my recent Thankful Meme post and added a twist I didn’t expect. His post thanked the bloggers I had linked to which blesses them doubly because his blog is PR4 and currently has more visitors than mine.
I hope each of you visits Murray’s Affiliate Marketing Blog because there is a reason for his success.
MEME: Share What Makes You Feel Thankful
This was started by https://www.growmap.com/thankful-meme/. This is what Gail wrote, I would encourage you to join it:
“Thankful Meme is an opportunity to share our thoughts on what makes us grateful. “
He included who I thanked and linked to, saying “I would like to thank the above and I am also going to add Bloggers I am thankful to and pass on the MEME”:
- Heather Smith from for all her help and encouragement. www.boatinginbeautifulbritishcolumbia.com
- Steve Hall from www.adrants.com for showing me what is possible.
- Connie Roberts www.brainfoggles.com for all her help and support.
- For their help and encouragement early on www.benspark.com and www.joetech.com
- Thanks to Eric Schechter from blog.clickbooth.com and Bre from www.Neverblue.com from supporting my blog.
- Thanks to www.missyward.com and Shawn at blog.affiliatetip.com
- Geoff and Sally as well as Tim and Deb.
- I would also like to thank Chris Brogan for his support.
What do you all think? Shall we each link to everyone or shall we just copy the purpose of the Thankful MEME and add those we wish to thank?
THANKFUL MEME POSTS:
- Direct Sales Marketing Web – Are You Thankful For Your Blogging Community?
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Zoho Campaigns Expert Diaries Podcast Interview with Gail Gardner; Interviewer Aishwarya Ashok - March 16, 2020
- How to Attract Organic Links and Mentions with Content - February 10, 2020
- 50 Places to Repurpose Web Conferences as Video Content - January 22, 2020