Have questions or want to develop your own brand strategy?
Ask in the comments here OR in LIVE CHAT HERE.
Interested in knowing the psychology behind how people respond to social media? Listen to The Social Network Show The Social Network Show hosted by Dr. J (aka Jane Karwoski, PhD).
My readers may be interested in my interview from the show last week where we discussed social media strategy and I talked about our new membership site where you can ask me anything.
I hope you make the time to listen in. Each show is less than half an hour. There is a live show on KDWN a.m. radio Sunday nights at 5 PDT / 8 EDT and recorded shows online. Here are some of their recent guests:
- CrowdBoarders: Crowdfunding on the Cutting Edge
- Richard Guerry: Are You Really Anonymous Online?
- Dr. Nick Yee, Ubisoft Gamer Behavior Research Group: Surprising Online Gamers
Affordable Social Media Mentoring Part 2Video Highlights:
- To see images in Twitter look at my @GrowMap profile ~ to find images in your own niche look at someone who follows many people in your industry, location or niche.
- How to Use Twitterfeed
- Ask questions in live chat FREE at Social Implications
The Social Network Station
Dr. J’s Social Network Show is not the only show on The Social Network Station. You can also tune in to The Kelley Keller Show. Kelley Keller is an educator, speaker and intellectual property attorney. Recent shows include:
- A Legal “To-Do” List for Your Rebranding Initiative
- How to Choose a (Legally) Strong Name for Your Trademark
- Avoid These Trademark Mistakes and Save Your Business Big Bucks
Want Your Own Show?
To learn how you can get on the air as a host, guest, or advertiser, Contact The Social Network Station® .
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Optimize Social Media ROI Using Oktopost [VIDEO] - June 26, 2020
- 50 Places to Repurpose Web Conferences as Video Content [Infographics] - June 20, 2020
- The Truth About Buying UPC Codes [Updated June 2020] - June 11, 2020