Only four more days before leading Social Media marketing experts share their expertise with Businesses, Marketing Strategists, PR Managers, Bloggers and Journalists in a premiere one-day event in San Francisco, California.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS SPEAKING:
- Brian Solis, Principal of FutureWorks
- Mark Schmulen, General Manager of Social Media, Constant Contact
- Kristin Hersant, Vice President of Corporate Marketing – StrongMail
- Kath Pay, Co Founder – The Email Academy
- Chris McCann, Co-Founder of StartupDigest
- Chase McMichael, Co-Founder & CEO, InfiniGraph
- Jennifer Neeley Lindsay, Host of The A-List on BlogTalkRadio
- Mani Iyer, CEO Kwanzoo
- Jacob Morgan, Co-founder Chess Media Group
- Murray Newlands, Director, Influence People
Click the TweepML button to follow all or any of the Social Media Speakers listed above plus all the other speakers at upcoming InfluencePeople Social Media Events:
Still on the fence about going? Check the attendee list here to see who will be there. Today is the last day for Early Bird Tickets.
Save 10% – Enter Discount Code iem7 when purchasing tickets.
I’m not sure which is worse: doing Social Media badly or not getting started at all. As many have pointed out before me, you ARE being talked about whether you show up or not. The sooner you start integrating Social Media with Email Marketing and protecting your brand’s reputation the better!
Disclosure: Bloggers including me will receive 10% commissions on any tickets purchased using their unique discount code. If you are a blogger interested in writing about this or any future events or adding 125×125 ad blocks to your blog see details here.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- The Business of Women’s Sports [Infographic] - June 16, 2021
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021