UPDATE: In some just breaking news for MyLocalLookup, BreakingNews will be featuring MyLocalLookup search boxes on their growing network of sites. Currently operating in 54 locations, you can see one at Breaking San Franciso News. Check the right sidebar to see if they have a site near you.
Since the best blog on Local SEO referred to us as the best blog on Local Search, we strive to live up to our reputation by staying on top of the very best Local Search Directory offerings. We are really excited to announce an opportunity to reach local markets with the potential for explosive growth through television exposure.
There is only one Local Search Directory we have seen offering business listings that are featured on the Web pages of television stations. MyLocalLookup search boxes are being featured above the fold on the home pages of major television networks including Fox, NBC, CBS, MY Network TV and CW. The stations are actively promoting mylocallookup with infomercials and thirty second commercial spots.
Short on time? You can go get your free listing right now. I hope you’ll keep reading though so you don’t miss out on a huge opportunity when they roll out television coverage in your area.
You can play this short video (51 seconds) to find out more:
My most observant readers have noticed the yellow mylocallookup search box I added last week. (Look just to the right.) There have been an amazing 678 searches already done – amazing because who heads to my blog to find a local business?
Imagine how many will use their search to find businesses when they visit the Web site of their local television station? Actually, you don’t have to imagine as I asked for some preliminary numbers:
- 64,725 searches from NBC affiliate WTAP in Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 42,799 initial searches this month alone from ABC affiliate wear-tv in Pensacola, Florida
- 66,072 searches from ABC affiliate KSFY in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 15,663 searches from ABC affiliate WSYX6 in Columbus, Ohio
- 21,436 searches from KABB FOX in San Antonio, Texas
- Brand new on WPMY My Pittsburgh TV in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
What is significant about these numbers is that they are highly targeted to a particular location and those doing the searches are seriously interested in finding a business where they live and work. There are forty-four television stations already on board with five more deals in place and ten other sites featuring the search box including real estate and city sites like MeetOrlando.com.
MyLocalLookup is expanding and I predict it will spread like wildfire because:
- they already have relationships in the television industry that will generate excellent traffic growth
- their very visible search box will be featured on a growing number of sites
- major network television stations are running commercials about them
- users like to use it – they already have visitor loyalty (see Quantcast data below)
Created by Rev Up Media Productions, a full service media promotions service that offers turn-key sales programs including BeyondtheTV, mylocallookup goes beyond Local Search. They assist television stations and local media with online promotions and local businesses with professionally produced television commercials. More on that in a future post.
We can not emphasize enough the importance of adding your business now so you will be listed when the first television promotions come to your area. It costs nothing and only takes a few minutes. Get your FREE mylocallookup listing now. All they need are your name, address, phone number, email address and URL. Absolutely no strings attached.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Greatest eCommerce Competitive Risks to Small Businesses - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Live AMA: Zoho CEO Sridhar Vembu Live from Zoholics Thursday 4/11/19 10 ET - April 9, 2019
- Twitter Chats: Why Small Businesses Should Use Them - March 27, 2019