Taking the time to write reviews for your favorite businesses – and to warn your friends which businesses not to use – contributes to making a better world for us all. It rewards those who provide great service and helps others avoid wasting their time and money. Online Reviews help consumers find trustworthy businesses.
It is very likely that if you take the time to review businesses you frequent that they in turn will patronize and review your business. Merchant Circle is one of many local directory sites that provides a review function. Use How to Add Your Business to Merchant Circle to get started there.
Merchant Circle Review Process:
- Go to the Merchant Circle signin page to log in
- Click on the Merchant Marketplace link
- Type the “name of the business” in “location” and click “search”
- Find the business and click “Write a review”
- The form shown below will pop up.
- Select an author
- Type in a Title for your review
- Select a rating of 1 to 5 stars where 5 is best
- Type in what you would like to say about this business (up to 1000 characters)
- Click Submit review
That is all there is to it. The more reviews you share the more likely others are to return the favor and review you. Remember to be honest and act with integrity because you will also be judged by others on what you write.
OFFICIAL MERCHANT CIRCLE RATINGS and REVIEWS FAQ
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021
- Regular Live Online Small Business Events Tues and Wed - April 11, 2021