Optimizing your Local Search Directory Listings is so important that we are willing to create these listings for as many businesses as we can make time to assist. See our complete Local Search Directory page for what Local Search Directories are and how they benefit you.
Be sure your customers can find you quickly and easily.
- Contact us first if you have additional questions.
- Complete our gather your business information survey.
- Be available to answer questions and provide additional information so that your listings will be as complete as possible.
- Make payment via PayPal.
- Work with us to complete any verification processes required by the Local Search Directories and specifically to claim your Google account.
Flat Rate Fees (select one):
- Local Business Directory Listings, Optimized $400 – per physical location – We will submit your business listing using UBL and then manually create accounts, claim your Google listing and upgrade major listings with additional information and images.
Optimized Listings $400
All options include these services:
- Assisting you to complete our business information form to ensure we have all the pertinent data on your business
- Keyword research – ensuring every important word is included in your listings
- Category research – selecting the optimum categories that describe your business
- Professional copywriting – creating descriptions that maximize your referrals from each directory site
- Verifying business location on map sites
Isn’t your business worth this one-time investment? Generate and increase new business, make more sales, and retain your existing customers – indefinitely! Every day you delay is potential lost business.
- Maximize Your Exposure in 76+ Local Directories
- Your one-time investment will Reap Rewards Indefinitely
- Questions? Call (469) 735-2108
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Amazon: The Wal-Mart of the Internet - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Review: How to Use accessiBe To Make ADA Compliant Websites - September 13, 2020
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographic] - August 28, 2020