You are all invited to connect with me on these regularly scheduled events. Small businesses and the agencies and freelancers providing them services have many challenges today.
In the BizSugar Mastermind Community, we regularly survey our 28k+ members to find out what they most want to know.
Announcing BizSugar Live Webinars 2nd & 4th Wed.
We have many exceptional events coming up in the new BizSugar Live Webinars. You can watch the replay of first webinar with Ann Smarty on How to Promote a Local Business.
Then, this Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at noon central we have Local SEO Ranking Factors and Citations with Darren Shaw of Whitespark.
In each webinar post on the BizSugar blog you can find the upcoming pending events and a video of the previous events.
These are our upcoming live events so far:
- 4/28/21 Google My Business: claiming, optimization and engagement with Ben Fisher and possibly Mike Blumenthal
- 5/12/21 SEO Basics for Online Small Businesses with Darren DeMatas of OrbitLocal
- 5/26/21 Content Marketing for Small Businesses with Shawn Hessinger
- 6/9/21 Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses with Monique Johnson
- 6/23/21 H.A.R.O. Tips / Dealing with Publicists for Brands with Alex Yong
- 7/14/21 Demystifying Google Ads: fundamentals for Small Businesses to run ads successfully with Lior Krowlewicz
- 7/28/21 Turning your expertise into a product to promote via email with Ivana Taylor
I’d love to have you join us!
Join Me on #VCBuzz Twitter Chat Every Tue.
I am a regular participant on Ann Smarty’s #VCBuzz Twitter chat every Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. Central. This coming week, I’m the host
You can see the VCBuzz Twitter Chat Schedule here. This chat is very friendly and a great first chat for people who haven’t participated in one before.
There are simple instructions on how to get to #VCBuzz on the schedule page. Ann has a #VCBuzz TWChat room set up to make it easier.
But you can participate in any Twitter chat using your browser. Personally, I use a desktop computer and multiple tabs open: one each for notifications, the hashtag, the guest and the host.
(You don’t have to do that. It just makes it easier for me to interact with everyone on the chat and not miss the questions.)
Other Live Online Small Business Events
What Other Regular Live Small Business Events Should I List Here?
Do you run a regular small business event or have a favorite? Let me know in the comments and I’ll add it here. Check back regularly to see updates.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- The Business of Women’s Sports [Infographic] - June 16, 2021
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021