You just found out someone bought you a gift you didn’t expect. Or what you ordered didn’t come in. Or you just couldn’t find the perfect gift for that hard to buy for someone. All is not lost – and no you don’t have to brave the crowds.
Just print out a customized Christmas or other holiday card that announces what you’ve ordered them. Here are some ideas for winners that you can still buy tonight and tomorrow:
- Tickets to Live Events from TicketStub: Broadway Shows, College Football, NFL, or your favorite bands and entertainers. They are a secondary ticket seller, so you can even get tickets to sold out events. Just go to TicketStub and do a search or click on the popular events listed on the left hand side. I know the owner, so if you need assistance you can even ask me.
- NewEgg’s 48 Christmas Sale started mid-day today (Christmas Eve) and will be ongoing through Christmas and beyond. Similar to Amazon with a huge selection of tech, gadgets, automotive and home small appliances. They have reviews and make sure you’re happy with your purchase. Plus NewEgg is a small business not a multi-national corporate giant.
- Wondering what to get your favorite blogger – even if that blogger is you? See my Gift Ideas for Bloggers. Someday I am going to break down and get that ViewSonic monitor I’ve been wanting. Maybe even two of them!
The Best Gift of All
There is one gift that many don’t think of that is the best gift of all: your time. Money and things don’t replace personal attention. Consider going to that live event with someone to make them happy.
Be the parent that drives their child to see a show or that boy band whose member they have a crush on. Make their day by being with them. Even if their thoughts are all about some crush they will remember what you did for them.
You don’t need money to spend time with your loved ones and create memories. All you need is you.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why You Should Join Me in the BizSugar Mastermind Community Today - February 17, 2019
- Ann Smarty Answers About Link Building and Featured Snippets - February 3, 2019
- Greatest eCommerce Competitive Risks to Small Businesses - January 27, 2019