UPDATE: You missed the free days, but the book is still on special for only 99 cents. Later it will be more. Direct link >> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QC2HVZ/
If 102 Entrepreneurs shared their best tips, what worked, and just as importantly – what didn’t work for them, with you for FREE, would you want it? Of course, you would! Now is your chance to get their advice (including mine) at no charge at all.
Click any image in this post to get to the sign-up page to receive the ebook FREE on July 9, 2017
You don’t even have to remember to go to Amazon on the appointed day. Just click any of the images in this post and fill in the short form to have the ebook sent to you as soon as it becomes available in paperback on July 9, 2017.
When you fill in the form, you can watch the short video from Buck Flogging that describes the book and an additional offer from him.
What Did Each Contributor Share?
Each of the contributors listed below answered these questions:
- How did you come up with the idea for your business?
- What was your first major breakthrough?
- How long did it take you to reach 100% digital freedom?
- What was your biggest mistake?
- What is the single most effective tactic you discovered?
- What advice would you give someone wanting to achieve similar success?
- How to reach them (their site, Twitter username, and Facebook URL
What’s in the Book?
Internet Business Insights contains 381 pages chock-full of the answers to the above questions from 102 successful entrepreneurs (listed below). The sections are broken up into these chapters:
- Chapter One: Teachers and Coaches
- Chapter Two: Service Providers and Product Developers
- Chapter Three: Authors, Crafters, and Other Artistic Types
- Chapter Four: 30 Skills and Lessons Learned
- Chapter Five: Quotes of Note
- Business Ideas
- The Sweet, Sweet Taste of Digital Freedom
- Mistakes Were Made
- Advice from the Mountaintop
The authors who compiled all these interviews noticed a recurring pattern of 3o skills and lessons learned. From those, they created Chapter Four. You might even want to start and end there. Consider it a short course in what skills are most valuable.
Scattered throughout the book are useful images, including the image above from chapter four showing how long it took those who responded to leave their regular J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) and start working entirely online.
How You Can Help Spread The Word
- Sign up to get the book – check out Chapter 4 first to see how you can apply it.
- Share this post on your social networks
- Support it on Thunderclap at http://thndr.me/nZPhhA by Sunday 7/9/17
- Support it on GuestCrew at https://guestcrew.com/campaigns/book/ibi-internet-business-insights-book by Sunday 7/9/17
- Share it from ViralContentBee and JustRetweet
- Do you belong to any Facebook, LinkedIn or Skype groups who could benefit? Share it to them, too.
Who Contributed to Internet Business Insights?
Amy E. Smith
Barbara Findlay Schenck
Connie Ragen Green
Davide De Guz
Gail Gardner (page 134)
Dr. Ian Dunbar
Jimmy D. Brown
Mark van Stratum
Merrymaker Sisters (Emma and Carla)
Michael Bungay Stanier
Mind Pump Media (Sal DiStefano, Adam Schafer, Justin Andrews)
R. Michael Anderson
Still here? Click the image below or this link to get your FREE Amazon Kindle version ebook of Internet Business Insights
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Amazon: The Wal-Mart of the Internet - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Review: How to Use accessiBe To Make ADA Compliant Websites - September 13, 2020
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographic] - August 28, 2020