Influential writers can be a challenge for many small businesses to find. Fortunately for you, most influential writers in the same niche know each other. Find one of us and you can connect with all of us. We’ve made it easy through this page.
How to Hire an Influential Writer
Whether you need someone to write for or manage your blog, a ghost writer for your business, or assistance raising the visibility of your site or brand, you’ve come to the right place. Contact Gail via Skype (username growmap) or use this writer request form to have the writer you want to use contact you.
Not sure which writer would be perfect for your needs? Strategize with Gail (at no cost) to find out.
Talent Request Forms
Need custom media or a virtual assistant (VA) to do some research or someone to teach you how to use WordPress or Social Media? This is a complete list of our request forms:
- Writer Request Form
- Request a VA (virtual assistant)
- Media Creation Requests (videos, SlideShares, custom images)
- Influencer Social Promotions
- Social Media Account Setup
- Social Media Account Management
- WordPress Installation, Customization, or Recovery From Hacking
- WordPress Management (update WordPress, themes, plugins, backups, moves, migrate to https)
Typical Minimum Prices (for our writers)
This is the information I provide to better than average writers working with us.
- 500-600 words $150
- 600-750 words $200
- 750-1000 words $225
- 1000-1200 words $250
- 1200-1500 words $300
- 1500-2000 words $350
- 2000-2250 words $400
- 2250-2500 words $450
- 2500-2750 words $500
- 2750-3000 words $550
- Influential writers ($450-$750+ for 700-1000 words; request a quote)
- White papers (request a quote)
- Case Studies (request a quote)
- Rush charge: 15% additional for rush orders.
- If you want a regular writer for a blog or wish to order in bulk we offer a 10% discount.
- Special blog offer: one post a week including an image and answering comments: $500/month.
*While many professional writers charge by the word, we prefer flat rates. Clients choose the length they want as the minimum word count. The writer may provide longer content, but there is no additional charge.
Advice to Writers and Businesses Who Hire Them
People get paid what they feel they are worth. There are writers getting $450 and $600+ for 1000-1200 word posts, so the prices above are reasonable and enough to make a living on.
The fact that some people will write for $50 or $30 does not make it a good idea nor does it mean that good writers should accept such ridiculous amounts. If you’re just getting started and are a better than average writer, charge at least $75 for 500-700 words.
If clients complain about your rates, just tell them they get what they pay for and if they want mediocre writing there are plenty of sources for that. Writers should not want want to put their names on work that reflects poorly on them. No business should want bad content to tarnish their reputation.
How Good Is Your For Hire Page?
How do you expect people to make money if visitors to your site don’t know what you do or how to hire you? Use the tips in our Setting up Your For Hire Page: Do’s and Don’ts to increase your income.