Asking for feedback from talented Web designers, writers, bloggers, and especially your target audience can lead to greatly improved content.
As you refine and make it clearer you increase conversion because more people can grasp what you have to offer.
Justin Lee has an interesting business that all small business owners, bloggers, and anyone interested in acquiring skills they can use to generate an income needs to know about: Intern Profits.
Intern Profits shows business owners and entrepreneurs
how to find, hire, and manage interns to grow their business.
Check out the video on their site – well worth watching.
When Justin asked me what benefits I could bring to raising awareness about Intern Profits, I realized my Hire Me page was not getting the job done. The information was all there – but it obviously was too complicated and not clear enough.
And if it wasn’t obvious to Justin, it would definitely be too complex for most small business owners to understand. Thanks to Justin, I focused on making pages related to what I know that can most benefit small businesses as easy to understand as possible.
The next step when you are optimizing important content is to obtain feedback. That’s where you come in.
What’s in it for you?
- You can see the before and after and apply similar changes to your own content.
- After reading it you should clearly understand what the most important priorities are for your own blog or business
- I support the efforts of those who support me.
What you can do for me:
- Click on the new Hire Me tab that takes you to my new Services page.
- Let me know if you think you would have noticed that tab.
- Would you have looked for services? If not, what would you be looking for?
- Is that page clear? Do you understand what I’m offering? Do you have any questions the page doesn’t answer?
- Did you notice the links to the other pages? Where you interested enough to click through to them?
- Is how to pay for services clear? Can you figure out which PayPal button is for each service? (Getting those where you want them without breaking the code that makes them work is not a simple matter!)
- Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
To make it easy you could copy/paste the questions
into a comment and answer the ones you can.
Interested in what I changed and why? Compare the new pages to the original Hire GrowMap for Small Business Internet Marketing page.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Free Mentoring: How to Use the Inexpensive CRM Bigin to Increase Income - December 9, 2020
- How to Create a Blog to Promote Your Services - December 9, 2020
- Influencer Marketing Guide For Maximum Business Growth - November 26, 2020