Whether you believe tomorrow is the Online Holiday Shopping Deadline or today is the last free shipping day for online shopping, if you don’t want to pay hefty expedited shipping charges today is a great day to finish up your shopping.
Any business that counts on holiday sales would love to know how many are already done and whether they might still hope for more buyers. Here’s your chance to brag about being done already or tell us Bah, Humbug or let others suggest great deals you can still get. Just click one circle and you’re done.
Here’s to all the small family businesses and their extended family of employees and contractors who are working diligently to get all those last minute gifts shipped in time for Christmas.
Have you found the perfect gift and want to share what it is? Know of any great last minute deals? Need some gift ideas? We would love to know so leave a comment. Our commentator community will welcome you.
HOLIDAY SHOPPING POLLS:
- Consumer Reports Holiday Poll: Are you a Planner or a Procrastinator (Dec 17, 2009)
- PR NewsWire: Consumer Reports Poll: 40% of Adult Shoppers Have Yet to Begin Holiday Shopping (Dec 17, 2009)
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Perfect Gift May be the Most Practical One (bucks.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Free Shipping Day is December 17th This Year (shoppingblog.com)
- 7 Ways to Help Unemployed Friends and Family (bucks.blogs.nytimes.com)
- 3 Things You Need to Know about Free Shipping Day 2009 (blippitt.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Greatest eCommerce Competitive Risks to Small Businesses - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Live AMA: Zoho CEO Sridhar Vembu Live from Zoholics Thursday 4/11/19 10 ET - April 9, 2019
- Twitter Chats: Why Small Businesses Should Use Them - March 27, 2019