61% of U.S. consumers say they have made a purchase based on a blog post.
Not blogging on behalf of your business is costing you money.
When: Monday June 16,2014 3 p.m. CDT
What: Google Hangout
Join us tomorrow, Monday, January 16, 2014 on the Google HOA (hangout-on-air) series specifically for the Entrepreneurs’ Community, entitled “Pooling Our Knowledge” as we discuss How to Grow Your Small Business with a Blog.
Some of the topics we will touch on are:
- The benefits of having a business blog
- Coming up with good topics for your business blog (or topic ideation)
- The right and wrong ways to blog for your business
- Why so many businesses still don’t have a blog
- Ways to promote your business blog
Who is Presenting:
- Professional business blogger +Sarah Harris of WriteCollective
- Small Business Marketing Strategist Gail Gardner of GrowMap.com (me)
- Google Hangout expert and successful mom blogger +Crystal VanTassel of CrystalandComp and #LearntoBlog
- Crystal’s partner in their weekly How to Blog Hangouts +Kelli Miller of 3BoysandaDog will join us if her schedule permits
Live on Google Plus. You can click “yes” where it says “Are you going to watch” now. Ask questions live during the event or in the comments here or on Google Plus. Here is the video of the live event for replaying.
These are links to what was mentioned in the video:
- How to Use Twitterfeed
- Get Stumbles, Pins, Tweets, Likes Using Viral Content Buzz
- Get Tweets, Likes, +1s Using JustRetweet
- How to Use Topsy to Find Collaborators, Best Hashtags
- Sharetally.co (not .com)
Additional Reference Links:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Regular Live Online Small Business Events Tues and Wed - April 11, 2021
- Small Business Websites: How to Make Yours More Compelling [Infographic + Video] - April 8, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - March 15, 2021