My readers may be interested in a post I wrote being featured on Performance Marketing Insider today on How to Get Bloggers to Notice You.
According to their about page, Performance Marketing Insider (formerly known as Inside Offervault) is the leading publication on interactive performance marketing and direct response. They extensively cover all forms of marketing that connect with the performance marketing industry, affiliate marketing and concepts of return on investment (ROI) advertising.
If you’re interested in marketing of any kind they would love to have you as a subscriber. I know you’ll love at least some of the content because besides my being a regular contributor, these others you already know have already been invited to be contributors there:
- Small Business Technology Consultant Vernessa Taylor @CoachNotesBlog
- Freelance Writer Kristi Hines @Kikolani
- Marketing Strategy Consultant Ana Hoffman @WebTrafficCafe
Even on this new domain, their U.S. Alexa rank is already 8,296 and dropping and they have a massive mailing list. If you write about marketing you may wish to be published there. There is information on their about page on how to pitch ideas or you can connect with me and I can introduce you.
Thanks for reading. If you like my post there, please share it and subscribe. The more effectively we can grow their list, the more of our collaborators will be invited to become contributors.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Amazon: The Wal-Mart of the Internet - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Review: How to Use accessiBe To Make ADA Compliant Websites - September 13, 2020
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographic] - August 28, 2020