We share here the process we use to document all of the actions, usernames, passwords, link requests and much more – everything that is done to increase the online visibility of any business or Web site.
Some of these steps are best undertaken in a particular order because accounts opened in early steps are used in later ones. Each step will link to additional information for that step. When using this process watch for these:
- Note: Provides important information required for successful completion
- TIP: Suggestions to increase your results or make a process easier
- WARNING: Be sure to read these to avoid problems
- DECISION: Additional information required to make the best decision
We recommend checking and documenting your online visibility BEFORE you start this process.
- Create Your Business Persona – specifically for your business or Web site
- Create Your Password Convention – a system for creating passwords that are secure, different on each site, yet easy to remember
- Open an account at Yahoo – use the email address they require you to create to open subsequent accounts
- Open an account at Google
- Open an account at Microsoft
MUCH MORE TO BE POSTED VERY SOON