Today I’m launching a new series where I profile the collaborators who have been supporting my efforts for the past almost 6 years. Next month (August 2014), GrowMap will be 6 years old. I’ve known most of my collaborators that long or longer. Each Friday I will profile another person you should know.
Gabriella Sannino is first because she is currently very interested in speaking at WebIT Global Conference in Istanbul October 1-2, 2014. Voting is open now and you can only vote once.
International SEO Gabriella Sannino
Co-founder of the marketing agency Level343, Gabriella needs no introduction in SEO circles. Her agency is the perfect choice if you operate in multiple languages. Gabriella is fluent in five languages and operates internationally.
Around long enough to know what ‘print collateral’ is, Gabriella approaches projects in an unconventional manner, excelling at strategy as well as implementation.
Before you forget, go vote for Gabriella by clicking this button:
Where to Connect with Gabriella
You want to know and follow Gabriella wherever you’re active, so here are some links to make that easy:
- Her agency Level343
- Gabriella’s articles on SearchEngineJournal
- Her personal site GabriellaSannino.com
- Twitter @SEOCopy and @GabriellaSannin
- Facebook personal and Level343
- YouTube channel and Level343 Videos
One of Gabriella’s most useful videos is this Google Hangout Learn How To Be More Visible On Search Engines:Video Highlights:
- Super introduction to SEO for beginners
- Answers FAQs
- Covers International SEO FAQs
- How non-U.S. sites can get listed in U.S. search engine versions
- Story behind the name of her agency Level343
Did you remember to go vote for Gabriella by clicking this button?
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Create a Blog to Promote Your Services - November 29, 2020
- Influencer Marketing Guide For Maximum Business Growth - November 26, 2020
- Free Mentoring: How to Use the Inexpensive CRM Bigin to Increase Income - November 9, 2020