Even if your small business could afford a Super Bowl ad – at $3.5 million – there is another form of advertising that would benefit you more and consistently bring you far more business.
And the good news is you only have to pay to have it submitted ONCE to get free advertising on Google Places, Yahoo! Local, Bing, Superpages and hundreds of other local directories indefinitely*.
Completely Free Advertising
You can do it yourself manually, or create your own listings through Universal Business Listings (UBL – what I use), but there are MAJOR BENEFITS to having me do it for you including your not having to do anything except provide your business information. I will handle EVERYTHING for you.
What does it cost?
See Local Search Listings Frequently Asked Questions
DOES FREE LOCAL ADVERTISING WORK?
- See UBL Webcard examples of actual listings I have created and compare them to any other listing created on UBL. What you see in those examples is what YOUR business listing information will look like – listings that will be sent to hundreds of major sites including Google Places, Yahoo! Local, Bing, SuperPages, YellowPages, Yelp, Merchant Circle and sites about your location and industry.
- Local Search Case Study showing UBL listings generated 75 new visitors for every 100 visitors Google sent.
- Appliance store local listings generating 30 New Customers a Week.
- Enhanced local search listings generate new traffic of 81.32%
CLICK THIS LINK if YOU Want Your Free Advertising Now
* Note: Some databases and directories may remove your listing if you do not renew annually but most do not. There are other benefits to annual renewals – and they are fast and easy to do once you’re in UBL.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Viral Content Bee: Get Influencers Sharing Your Content to Twitter, Pinterest, Mix, Tumblr and Now Flipboard - August 9, 2019
- Why I Asked Resume Builder Resumonk How It Benefits Career Seekers and Businesses - June 8, 2019
- Serpstat Pricing: Changing Pricing Policy: Don’t Miss The Last Chance Sale - May 19, 2019