“If there were even 10 more people like you, I would then be even more sure about mankind’s future.”
I replied that I know of many more like me and shared the first twelve that came to mind in my reply. I decided this would make the perfect post to share for Follow Friday, so for my readers who don’t read the comments I turned that reply into this post.
Here, in no particular order, are the twelve people I immediately thought of who are extremely generous with their time and talents:
- Louis Gray, whose futurist tech blog I linked to above. Louis excels at analyzing new solutions and trends and sharing his conclusions with his readers. I highly recommend him. Louis was very generous in linking to this blog when it was brand new and recommending my work to others.
- Adam Singer is simply brilliant. When I visited his Social Media Marketing blog to find the link I used in this post, I realized how much I have missed reading his posts. He, too, is generous in shining a light on new and upcoming bloggers.
- Barbara Swafford is extremely generous with her time and knowledge and a prominent member of the dofollow community. She created a blog registry section on her site to benefit other bloggers. I highly recommend hers as a great blogging community to join. The only reason she wasn’t already linked in this post is that she didn’t have a recent post about Twitter.
- Kristi Hines aka Kikolani needs no introduction to most. Besides her blog she is also know for her article writing. Anyone interested in Social Media should check out her best Social Media posts.
- Without the expertise and generous heart of Derek Semmler, our very own WordPress Ninja, this blog would not have come so far so fast. Our golf store and blog and personalized gifts blog with wedding store would not exist and we wouldn’t be adding two more about horses and healthy living without Derek’s expertise.
- Although he is extremely busy, Marty Weintraub has shared his genius for expert blogging and especially expert SEO through one of the very best Search Engine Marketing blogs. If you want cutting edge or very advanced SEO information don’t miss it.
- Although I only recently “met” JR I have already found several indispensible tools through her including a thriving community for submitting and finding guest posts and the Best Content Spinner ever. I am new to using article marketing so her experience really sped up the learning process.
- Collaborating with Murray Newlands has allowed me to achieve goals faster. Anyone seeking Blog Consulting Services or wanting to learn more about Word of Mouth Marketing should look him up.
- Connie Foggles has been a joy to work with as co-moderator of Murray’s Blog Club. She has a very active Product Review blog where she writes about products of interest to parents and families.
- I have learned so much from working with Bill Sutton who owns Good Millwork, a Florida Millwork company manufacturing and architectural moldings and exterior shutters. Both that blog and the one that hosts his molding search tool are dofollow and feature CommentLuv and KeywordLuv.
- I only recently started working with Eric Blackwell and know we will accomplish much together. He is involved in Louisville Real Estate, offers Search Engine Marketing Services and has a site about Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Eric is based in Kentuckiana (Indiana and Kentucky), is a Web Designer and has a new site and blog specifically for WordPress Web Design.
- I met Adam Riemer aka Rollerblader through Murray and recommended him to my favorite personalized gifts store owner. Adam is the most passionate, ethical merchant affiliate manager I have ever met. I am thrilled we are now working together on their behalf.
My greatest fear is that I have left out someone who truly deserves to have been mentioned. If I did leave someone out I hope they will forgive me. It is likely I will add them later when I remember! Use this TweepML icon to easily follow any of those I have mentioned here that you wish:
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021
- Regular Live Online Small Business Events Tues and Wed - April 11, 2021