Not surprisingly, some of the bloggers who regularly read GrowMap were far more excited about the opportunity to work with me – especially Kelli from 3BoysandaDog – who you may know from her exceptional series of guest posts on How to Score a Mommy Blogger.
I made a command decision to have TWO giveaways so I can document the processes involved in promoting a small business and growing blogs.
Although there is some overlap in strategies, the priorities and processes are different and the case studies and results will be of interest to two different audiences.
Kelli being the generous person she is agreed to identify and collaborate with four other bloggers in the same niche as her new giveaway and deals blog so that we can implement my new five blog collaboration plan.
I’ll be writing about what we’re doing and putting together other five blog groups so you may want to tune in. Even if you don’t want to be in a group you can use what I share to grow your own blog traffic and visibility.
How to use coupons, frugal living and eating well on a budget.
They call themselves Savvy Frugal Bloggers.
Here are the five blogs I am mentoring who have all agreed to work on this awesome Case Study and Best Practices process:
- Kelli (@momof3boys3702) New blog for saving money covering
couponing lingo, printable coupons, and kid friendly recipes
- Rene (@BudgetSavingMom) ~ Budget Saving Mom writing about
couponing for beginners, budget recipes, and organic gardening tips
- Sherri (@luvbargains) ~ Luv a Bargain sharing
how to start using coupons, printable coupons, and simple recipes
- Renae (@Renae_Chiovaro) ~ How to Have it All on
how to coupon, Kroger deals, and easy recipes
- Melissa (@Thesassysaver) ~ The Sassy Saver blogging about
how to coupon, links to print coupons, and frugal recipes
Interested in how to use coupons
and eating well on a budget?
Subscribe to their blogs and follow them on Twitter
I’m publishing a post tomorrow that lays out what actions we’ve done as a group so far and will publish detailed how-to posts so any bloggers who are interested can benefit from what I’m sharing with them.
I shared this post from @AskKim on Where To Start When There Are So Many Things to Learn, Do, Apply and Study with the group to keep them from feeling overwhelmed. It contains important tips for every blogger or business owner. I recommend saving it and referring to it whenever the stress of knowing there is too much to do hits.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Viral Content Bee: Get Influencers Sharing Your Content to Twitter, Pinterest, Mix, Tumblr and Now Flipboard - August 9, 2019
- Why I Asked Resume Builder Resumonk How It Benefits Career Seekers and Businesses - June 8, 2019
- Serpstat Pricing: Changing Pricing Policy: Don’t Miss The Last Chance Sale - May 19, 2019