The most effective ways to contact Gail is (in order of effectiveness):
- Skype: GrowMap – best way to make sure I see it and so you know the status of your request. I’m the only GrowMap there.
- LinkedIn.com/in/growmap – send a connection request or message me if we are already connected.
- @GrowMap on Twitter – if you DM send a regular tweet to let me know to go find your DM. (And if you know a good way to block auto-DMS I want to hear from you!)
- Phone 214-444-6247 ~ do not text as this is a Skype phone number.
IMPORTANT: email is the worst way to try to reach me. If you must, please understand that:
- I do NOT answer email sent to my gmail account which I only use to log into Google services and NOT for email.
- Email from people whose identity I cannot easily confirm will not receive a reply. Include your company name, URL, LinkedIn profile links, or phone number in your email. Unless I can verify who you are by contacting you at your company or finding you on LinkedIn and elsewhere, do not expect a response. This is necessary due to avoid impersonators and the flood of spammers continually emailing me.
BLOG OUTREACH ~ BLOGGER OUTREACH:
Are you a business interested in having bloggers write about and recommend you? Does your business currently appear on the first page of the search engine results for your best keyword phrases (or do you not even know how someone would be searching for you)?
Would you like to collaborate with influential bloggers in your niche who already have high quality blogs and influence on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, etc. and influence in blogs related to your business?
You’ve come to the right place. For years we have been connecting with the very best bloggers and working together to support each other’s content and efforts. What we do can now benefit your small local or online business too. Contact me using the form on this page for more details. There ARE bloggers willing to work with you regardless of your current available budget.
NOTE: The fast path to getting published on GrowMap is to send me a contact request on Skype (username growmap). Be sure to change the canned message to something that lets me know you are a blogger or business and not a scammer. Including your Twitter username or website or another social URL confirms who you are.
IMPORTANT: Guest Post requests from gmail addresses will be deleted without response due to the number of impersonators pretending to be people they are not.
Yes, we love guest posts! Whether you are already one of our regular collaborators or you just found us, do contact us about publishing your guest post or writing a post for you. Our preferred method is to provide you with author access on this and other blogs we manage and have you create your post directly in the blog. This way you can better optimize how your post appears and add images.
Links are fine – as long as they are valuable to our readers and relevant to the content.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Links to unethical businesses such as essay writing services or bad neighborhoods (gamb.ling, adult content, bingo, poker) are not permitted.
Please do add links to any related posts you have written or recommend that add additional information to the post and link to those you write about and recommend.
We use the Fancier Author Box plugin that displays your bio at the end of the post along with a link to your site and to each of your social accounts. (See any post to see this in action.) When filing in your bio, be sure to enter your Facebook twice and your Twitter 3 times (one each for your bio, the Yoast SEO plugin, and the Social Warfare plugin that will include you automatically in shares).
If you offer a product or service, you may mention it in your bio information. If you wish to write a post about your business or service, contact me first to discuss whether that information might interest our readers and whether your post will need to be marked sponsored and the links nofollowed.
The best way to reach me is on Skype (username growmap).
If you do not use Skype, message me on LinkedIn or send a regular tweet to @GrowMap (not a DM) or phone 214-444-6247. You can try messaging me on Facebook, but they may or may not show me the message in a timely manner.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Viral Content Bee: Get Influencers Sharing Your Content to Twitter, Pinterest, Mix, Tumblr and Now Flipboard - August 9, 2019
- Why I Asked Resume Builder Resumonk How It Benefits Career Seekers and Businesses - June 8, 2019
- Serpstat Pricing: Changing Pricing Policy: Don’t Miss The Last Chance Sale - May 19, 2019