With all the great research, information and links I read every week I have been pondering a way to get more of the best ideas out to my readers faster.
I have decided to publish a different weekly column for each day of the week.
Most of these will be short, useful posts with tips or links to quality information.
Here is my new schedule with the names and topics for each of these columns and a hashtag for use on Twitter:
- Social Media Marketing Monday (#SMM)
- Affiliate Tips Tuesday (#AffTips)
- Word of Mouth Marketing Wednesday (#WOMM)
- How-to Thursday (#How-to)
- Follow Friday Friends (#ff)
- Support Small Businesses Saturday (#BizLuv)
- Soul Searching Sunday
I hope my readers enjoy getting these short, regular posts. If you have particular requests please let me know in the comments or by using the information on the contact tab at the top of this blog.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Greatest eCommerce Competitive Risks to Small Businesses - April 12, 2019
- Facebook Live AMA: Zoho CEO Sridhar Vembu Live from Zoholics Thursday 4/11/19 10 ET - April 9, 2019
- Twitter Chats: Why Small Businesses Should Use Them - March 27, 2019