You can get free online advertising from some companies if you buy a small, inexpensive ad in their free printed editions. Pick up any free printed classifieds you see in your area. They are usually found in grocery stores, restaurants, and other local businesses.
Some you may wish to consider are:
- Thrifty Nickel Want Ads aka American Classifieds aka TNOL.com
- PennySaver Classifieds
- Backpage – Suggested by Matt the Wedding DJ from Sacramento Weddings
Some print classifieds place only classified ads on their Web sites (not display ads). If you buy a small ad in one print edition that ad can be searched for and seen by anyone online. This can make it an inexpensive way to get free online advertising and sometimes links too. Offerings vary so be sure to read the fine print.
We are seeking out research others have done on the best classified sites and especially lists of classified ads by location. If you have any you would like included just leave us a comment or contact us at Twitter.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Amazon: The Wal-Mart of the Internet - September 17, 2020
- 2020 Review: How to Use accessiBe To Make ADA Compliant Websites - September 13, 2020
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographic] - August 28, 2020