If you love to write and have been thinking
about learning to blog, here’s your chance!
You, too, can participate in the Gushcloud and UBL Small Business Marketing Blog Outreach Blogging Contest because Gail will personally teach you the few things you need to publish your first post.
You won’t have to do anything alone because
Gail will guide you right through the entire process.
If you have ever published one post you
already have the skills to be involved!
FREE GIFTS for ALL PARTICIPANTS:
- $50 in Gushcloud credits to promote your blog, cause or business
- Free account on BlogEngage (normally $9.99)
- Free account on Blog Interact
- Morpho Designs: All participants will receive a coupon redeemable for one free download of any Windows ® desktop software introduced in the Morpho Designs Software Library. This includes the brand new Retrievem and future titles. Free registration required. The coupon is valid for as long as the participant remains subscribed.
You can use all of these both to promote your
entries and to send traffic to your own blog!
Through the contest you can meet many wonderful bloggers and learn as much or as little as you choose. We will be sharing tips and showing bloggers how to add and edit images and promote their blogs throughout this contest and beyond.
The easiest way to learn something new is to have someone who already knows how to do it show you. That is far less stressful and more fun, too. And don’t forget the large cash prizes and the non-cash prizes with high odds of winning!
The contest start date is now May 15, 2012
so hurry on over to SMBcontest.com and join in.
The sooner you start the more time you have to promote your posts – and have others like @GrowMap promote them for you – but if you start late you can STILL win because of the effectiveness of social media and the huge number of prizes!
To learn more about the contest go to the
SMBcontest Participants page.
Or to jump right in and get started
visit the SMBcontest Rules page.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Regular Live Online Small Business Events Tues and Wed - April 11, 2021
- Small Business Websites: How to Make Yours More Compelling [Infographic + Video] - April 8, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - March 15, 2021