Today is a great day to register for the next event taking place this coming Wednesday, 4/28/21 at noon central.
Ben knows there is a lot more to Google My Business than just a listing. And he’ll share all the new features + strategies for increasing your rankings and income.
Replays of Past Small Business Events
I also want to encourage you to benefit from the replays of the events held so far. They are extremely informative and can definitely increase the earnings of any small business.
The first event was with the ever-popular Ann Smarty. It serves as an overview of promoting a small business online.
You can read about it here or watch the replay:
We mention this free Trello board template Ann and I created together. And you can find the link to Ann’s presentation on that board and in the BizSugar blog post linked above the video.
Darren Shaw of Whitespark gave an outstanding presentation that included recent research into what factors impact businesses being featured on Google Maps.
Read about the event here or see the presentation and video replay below.
Upcoming BizSugar Live Events
BizSugar Live events are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. You are invited to register for all of the upcoming BizSugar Live events.
Register to receive the video replays and presentations via email. They will be sent even if you do not attend in person.
- 5/12/21 SEO Basics for Online Small Businesses with Darren DeMatas of OrbitLocal
- 5/26/21 Content Marketing for Small Businesses with Shawn Hessinger
- 6/9/21 Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses with Monique Johnson
- 6/23/21 H.A.R.O. Tips / Dealing with Publicists for Brands with Alex Yong
- 7/14/21 Demystifying Google Ads: PPC Fundamentals for Small Businesses with Lior Krolewicz
- 7/28/21 Turning Your Expertise into a Product to Promote via Email with Ivana Taylor
We hope to see you at all our BizSugar Live Events. Register to receive the video replays. Have an idea for one of our events? Let me know in the comments.
Image by LUM3N from Pixabay; transparency adjusted and text added using Canva
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- The Business of Women’s Sports [Infographic] - June 16, 2021
- Grow Your Small Business: Video Replays and Live Event Invitation - April 25, 2021
- Career Choices: How to Find Work in the Remote Economy [Infographics] - April 15, 2021