I am asking my fellow bloggers and Twitter users to do their part to support their favorite small and online businesses through the BizLuv MEME. Read more about why we all need to support each other and small businesses in BizLuv Meme.
Here is how you can participate:
TWITTER USER? Please Tweet This and share it on your other favorite Social Media and Bookmarking sites.
BLOGGER? Please Publish a Blog Post:
To make it easy you can use this template (or be creative and do your own thing).
- Include a paragraph about what the BizLuv MEME is and why you support the idea. You can write your own or use the one below.
- Include the business recommendation we share below. You can also include recommendations from other bloggers you read who are participating.
- Tell us about a small or online business you use. Include why you recommend them and what products or services they offer that you personally buy.
- If you know how, add anchor text and links for them. IMPORTANT: If you do not know how just copy and paste the URL to their Web site into your recommendation and I will do this for them and get a copy to you.
- Ask your readers to participate in this MEME by Tweeting, blogging, and reviewing businesses they recommend.
- Publish your post and leave a link to it in the comments of this post. Akismet may flag it as SPAM but I WILL rescue your comment.
- If you have a business or blog please do this for your sites too. Don’t wait for someone else to do it. I am NOT opposed to self promotion. Success is challenging enough in good times and there is no time to waste!
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT BUSINESSES and YOU?
It makes us all easier to find everywhere online!
More readers will learn about you and them.
Here is a sample post you can use. You can reblog it using Zemanta or copy and paste it into your blog:
1. START SAMPLE POST
We are doing our part to save small and online businesses being affected by the economic downturn and hope you will too. First we Tweeted This Post on how Twitter users and bloggers can support their favorite stores and service providers. Now we are sharing a business recommended by a dofollow blog that helps businesses to blog and get free Local Search Directory listings and adding a business we recommend.
2. INCLUDE ALL OR PART OF OUR RECOMMENDATION BELOW – Feel free to paraphrase or use only the part that interests you most. Businesses related to real estate and construction are among those hit the hardest.
3. ADD YOUR RECOMMENDED BUSINESS:
Tell us about a small or online business you use. Include why you recommend them and what products or services they offer that you personally buy.
This can be as short or long as you wish. Imagine you are telling your best friend about them and share with us what you would say to them in person.
4. Add anchor text and links to their site and directly to the products and services you recommended. If they don’t have a site link to any listing about their business you can find.
[IMPORTANT: If you don’t know how to add links or use anchor text just publish what you know how to do and I will add the links for you and share your recommendation in this blog and elsewhere.]
5. CLOSE YOUR POST:
In your own words, ask your readers to participate in this MEME by Tweeting, blogging, and reviewing businesses they recommend.
6. SHARE YOUR POST HERE: Leave a comment in this post and include a link to your post either as the CommentLuv featured post (if you use CommentLuv) or in the body of the comment. If you know how to use anchor text go ahead. If you don’t just paste the link. All links are do follow.
Akismet may flag your comment as SPAM but I WILL rescue it.
I will personally make sure that your blog and the businesses you recommend receive links with appropriate anchor text in many blogs.
There is no limit to how many businesses you can recommend. It doesn’t matter if you put them all in one post or write multiple posts.
Leave all the links in the comments of this post so I can easily find and republish them & include BizLuv in your Tweets and tags.
If you don’t clearly understand what I am proposing or don’t know how and need assistance please ask me. Contact @GrowMap on Twitter (send me an @ message if you want to DM me), StumbleUpon or leave a comment in this post or use my contact form to email me.
- MEME: LinkLuv in Support of Small Businesses (growmap.com) Read this post for more on how to support your favorite businesses.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- 50 Places to Repurpose Web Conferences as Video Content - January 22, 2020
- How to Attract Organic Links and Mentions with Content - December 18, 2019
- How to Stop Doing Outreach Wrong! What Sites Really Want - November 29, 2019