Do you have a small business and wonder if one or more Zoho Apps could improve your productivity and increase your income? Wondering what the future of business apps will be? Or how they can benefit you?
Drop by the Small Business Trends Facebook page any time between now and Thursday. Leave your question(s) for Sridhar Vembu, the CEO of Zoho now. He will be answering them live during Zoholics 2019 in Austin.
AMA: Zoho CEO Sridhar Vembu
Brent Leary, CRM industry analyst and Anita Campbell, CEO and Founder of Small Business Trends, LLC will be hosting this Facebook Live event on the Small Business Trends Facebook page.
They are both at Zoholics 2019 in Austin and will be meeting up with Zoho CEO Sridhar Vembu. Vembu will be answering questions on video for this AMA (ask me anything).
- When: 10:00 a.m. on Thurs April 11, 2019
- Where: Small Business Trends Facebook page
- What: AMA with Zoho CEO live from Zoholics on Facebook Live
- AMA guest Sridhar Vembu, CEO of Zoho
- Anita Campbell, speaker at Zoholics and CEO of Small Business Trends and BizSugar
- Brent Leary, partner and co-founder of CRM Essentials. Brent is an expert on CRMs, an author, speaker and an award-winning blogger. He is also on the BizSugar advisory board.
- You and anyone you know who needs to know more about CRMs and business apps. You’re invited, and invite the, too.
How: Go to the Small Business Trends Facebook Live event page here. Then just type your question(s) in the comments there.
What is Zoholics?
Zoho hosts annual developers’ conferences called Zoholics. This one is held in Austin, Texas. But there are many Zoholics events held around the world. Anyone interested in whether Zoho Apps would work for their business is welcome to attend.
It is a great place to network with business owners and managers already using one or more Zoho Apps. You are likely to run across others in your niche who can share how they manage particular aspects of their business.
It is an event where Zoho announces future plans. And attendees can meet developers one-on-one.
Benefits of Attending Zoholics
People who use Zoho (or think they may) go to Zoholics to experience:
- Networking with Zoho users and business owners and managers
- Workshop-style training on specific apps
- Product briefings on additional apps they may be considering
- One-on-one sessions with developers to implement a particular app into their business.
- Learn about Zoho One and integrations with third-party solutions
- Meet with a Zoho Concierge representative to discuss whether a business could benefit from using Zoho
Hashtags: #Zoholics19 for the overall event and #ZohoCEO for the Facebook Live AMA
You can read more about Zoholics in our previous post about the Zoholics Ticket giveaway. What would you like to know about Zoho?
Disclosure: I am the BizSugar Mastermind Community Manager. BizSugar is owned by Small Business Trends, LLC, which has a commercial relationship with Zoho. Zoho is a sponsor of BizSugar.