Sad news in our blogging community. Well known blogger Gerald Weber of Search Engine Marketing Group / My SEO Community and partner Jamee Sheikh Fowler recently lost their infant daughter.
Both mother and baby were in intensive care and touch and go. Jamee was released after a week, but nothing could be done to save Alexandria. She was only 23 weeks and 5 days and lived two days.
The medical bills are enormous (hundreds of thousands of dollars), as you can imagine. Please consider a donation. Even small amounts add up – so even if you can only afford a few dollars that really helps.
What we can do to help:
- Sign Alexandria’s guest book as a tribute to her life.
- Give what you can to Alexandria’s memorial fund.
- Let friends of theirs know and spread the word so that we can ease some of the financial burden.
- If you have ideas for ways to raise money to pay off the medical bills let me know. If you hear of any efforts I will assist in getting the word out. Please do tell me in case I don’t see them.
Gerald and Jamee are sharing Alexandria’s photographs in this Photo Gallery.
They are still accepting donations at http://alexandriaweber.com/
Look for the PayPal Donate button.
“Hold tight to memories for comfort,
lean on your friends for strength,
and always remember how much
you are cared about.”
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Mastering Google Analytics FREE eCourses + Google Analytics 360? [Infographic] - September 9, 2021
- How an Accessible Website Can Accelerate Business Growth - September 7, 2021
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare [Infographics] - August 31, 2021