Would you like a free peek “under the hood” to see what is behind the AdAge PostRank numbers? I’ve been Tweeting and writing about how important PostRank is going to be for bloggers.
If your blog is on the AdAge Power150 you can see how your own PostRank numbers are calculated by clicking on your PostRank number there.
If you aren’t listed, you can look up a blogger you know on the AdAgePower150 list and see why their numbers are what they are to get insights into how to improve your own PostRank numbers. Just click on the PostRank number for any blog and you’ll get a free look inside the new PostRank Analytics.
Take the PostRank Analytics Tour and consider their 30 day PostRank Analytics Free Trial. If your blog is on the AdAge Power150, you are eligible for an additional 30 days so you have 60 days free trial. (Use the link in the AdAge post to claim your free trial extension.)
The full analytics are only $15 a month and given how important these numbers are going to be the insights we can get from PostRank Analytics may be something all serious bloggers will want to invest in. If you are an influencer you may even qualify for a free PostRank Influencer account.
RELATED POSTRANK POSTS:
- Official PostRank Blog
- How to Find Influencers Quickly and Affordably | SocialFresh
- PostRank Debuts New Facebook Analytics
- PostRank Analytics: When Google Analytics is Not Enough
- Guest post: How my blog hit the Ad Age Power 150 in six months (commscorner.com)
- PostRank Debuts New Analytics for Facebook (allfacebook.com)
- Introducing the PostRank Facebook Analytics App (e1evation.com)
- PostRank Adds Posting to Facebook & Analytics to PR Connect [TNW Canada] (thenextweb.com)
- 6 Social Media Success Metrics You Need to Track (socialmediaexaminer.com)
- Marketing Conversation Bests AdAge Power 150 at 131! (chrisabraham.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- How to Attract Organic Links and Mentions with Content - February 10, 2020
- 50 Places to Repurpose Web Conferences as Video Content - January 22, 2020
- How to Stop Doing Outreach Wrong! What Sites Really Want - November 29, 2019