YouTube’s Video Creation Marketplace’s concept is to get advertisers to partner with YouTube users for their marketing needs.
Advertisers can make their product more popular by working with a content maker on viral videos. A YouTube user’s audience and fans can assist a company in getting the best results for their offers and increased sales.
The Video Creation Marketplace gives content producers the
power to negotiate with potential advertisers for their business.
They can reach their target demographics in an easier way and advertisers need to make sure they select the right content maker. It’s a new way of partnership for both groups and has great potential.
In this week’s episode of “The Future of Engagement,” Murray Newlands talks about the new Video Creation Marketplace concept and the role of advertisers and users.
- YouTube’s Video Creation Marketplace
- Content producers can successfully advertise their products.
- New business interactions with advertisers
The social media monitoring tool Alerti was used to create the graph above. The Alerti graph shows a growth in the mentions of “video content marketing”, with a peak of 4,500.
Click on the white paper below to get information on how
to improve your YouTube channel’s view count.
YouTube Video Creation MarketPlace
- AdAge: YouTube Launches ‘Marketplace’ to Connect YouTube Stars and Brands
- ReelSEO: Interviews YouTube about Video Creation MarketPlace
- Fins Sales & Marketing: YouTube ‘Marketplace’ Brings the Buzz to Advertisers
- ClickZ: YouTube Marketplace Aims for Small Biz Video Advertisers
Latest posts by Chirag Chauhan (see all)
- Bloggers Have a Higher Calling; Will You Accept Yours? - December 20, 2012
- Are You Destroying Your Brand Without Realizing It? - December 16, 2012
- SmartPhone Backup Plan: Worried Your Smartphone May Get Stolen or Go Screwy? Take These 4 Precautions Now - December 9, 2012