Benefits to Having Gail at GrowMap Do Your Local Directory Listings
While you can do your local listings yourself manually, or create your own listings through Universal Business Listings (UBL – what I use), there are MAJOR BENEFITS to having me do it for you:
- You don’t have to do anything except provide your business information or learn anything new.
- I personally do keyword research on EVERY WORD in your listings and select the keywords and phrases that have the most searches so you get the most targeted traffic.
- You get the benefit of my 30+ years of business experience and almost 20 years (since 1994) of online experience so every detail is optimized.
- The process we use ensures your business can be found in GPS systems, cell phones, handheld devices, on maps, and will be added to niche (sites and directories about your type of business) and local directories (sites specific to where your business is located).
- If you already have a Web site or blog it will be featured and receive valuable incoming links from powerful high PageRank sites.
- Once your business is listed in the UBL database you can quickly and easily edit your local directory listings that have not been claimed at no additional cost for 365 days after your original submission.
- I will share with you what to add or change to generate more sales and tips for promoting your business offline.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gail Gardner is the founder of GrowMap.com. She is a Small Business Marketing Strategist she mentors small businesses, bloggers, and freelancers. After 23 years in the field with IBM and 5.5 years managing AdWords accounts, her focus shifted to small business marketing strategy. GrowMap.com is listed by Cision as a Top 100 Site for Marketers and has received three Small Business Influencer Awards from Small Business Trends. Named by D&B a Top 50 SMB Influencer on Twitter, you can follow Gail @GrowMap and on LinkedIn.