LATEST: Angela, the new affiliate manager for Bridaluxe has responded to my tweet and has contacted an affiliate I know that has been waiting to hear back from them. I asked her to respond to all affiliates and especially to immediately reply at ABestWeb. It would be wise for Bridaluxe to seek out all complaints published online and respond to them.
When the problems are resolved I will update this post to reflect the current status.
UPDATE: Bridaluxe has changed ownership and is
NOT responding to affiliatesor paying them. See the ABestWeb forum for additional information about Bridaluxe Ignoring Affiliates.
We DO NOT RECOMMEND joining Bridaluxe any more.
If you have been promoting them you will want to remove their links.
“I was looking for different programs for people in the wedding niche and I came across a network called Bridaluxe.
Has anybody here used them, and is it a good (legit ) program?”
Hoping to be helpful, ampris2000, who has an online gaming fun site, replied “just type bridaluxe scam in google and see what shows up”
While it is obvious TO ME that she didn’t mean to imply Bridaluxe was a scam, I was concerned others might not realize she was offering generic advice not specific to them.
I realized what I wrote in my comment is a perfect description to share with my readers about why I recommend Bridaluxe. Here is the comment:
I highly recommend the Bridaluxe niche Wedding Affiliate Program and assure you it is definitely not a scam. It is one of the very best affiliate networks and for any wedding site it is as good as using Commission Junction and ShareASale (considered one of the cleanest affiliate networks) and better for wedding related sites.
On top of that Bridaluxe stores will convert better than manually created sites because they have an algorithm that rearranges the products being offered based on what is currently selling best. If something gets media buzz and becomes hot your store will automatically have that product in prime position for maximum sales.
Their stores are far superior to Amazon stores especially in this case. I manage one site that has a Bridaluxe store and am the advisor to another that has an Amazon store. There is no comparison. If you operate in the wedding niche definitely go with Bridaluxe.
Bridaluxe collects your commissions for you and pays you directly the same way Commission Junction and other affiliate networks do. I have never heard a single complaint of them not paying their affiliates on time – and I recommend them regularly in my own blog.
There are a couple of points I forgot to include in that comment. One is that Bridaluxe has the longest cookie duration of any affiliate program I have ever seen. They use 365 day cookies. That makes sense if you consider that many plan weddings over a very long period of time.
They also have tiered commissions that are very beneficial to the affiliates while less so to the merchants in that affiliates are rewarded with higher commissions for combined sales from all merchants. I encourage affiliate publishers to read more about the benefits of joining Bridaluxe.
Both merchants and affiliates should know that Bridaluxe runs a clean affiliate program free of toolbar publishers, parasites, cookie stuffers, coupon scrapers, or any other bad players.
Merchants selling wedding related products should consider Bridaluxe because of their innovative stores that automatically feature hot selling products and their willingness to personally train affiliates for you in their use.
Worried about getting Cisco Certified or the difficulty of the ccna 640-802 exam? Get up to date 642-524 dumps and 642-533 dumps to pass your exam with ease.
They can provide instant visibility for merchants on many prominent wedding related sites and dozens if not hundreds of blogs. See details on their merchant wedding affiliate program.
P.S. If JBird85 had any information in their profile they would be linked in this post (and if they let me know I will still do that for them).
Bridaluxe is such a great idea for bloggers that I sincerely hope they will license their solution to create stores for other niche affiliate programs.
WEDDING AFFILIATE PROGRAM RECOMMENDATIONS
These links are reviews of wedding affiliate programs:
- Derek Semmler (Twitter) How the Bridaluxe Wedding Affiliate Program Hits the Affiliate Network Nail on the Head
- Weddex (Twitter) Bridaluxe: Wedding Affiliate Program for Wedding Pros
- GrowMap (Twitter) How to Evaluate a Gift Affiliate Program
- ExecGiftsBlog (ExecGifts) Executive Gift Shoppe Gift Affiliate Program
AFFILIATE MARKETING for AFFILIATES
How to get started; advice from affiliate marketers:
- Derek Semmler (Twitter) Case Study: Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
- AffiliateXFiles (Ron Cripps) How to Become an Affiliate Marketer
- AffiliateXFiles (Ron Cripps) How to Create a Product Review Site That Sells
- Derek Semmler (Twitter) Building Affiliate Stores
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) How to Pick Merchants to Promote
- Derek Semmler (Twitter)How to Add Affiliate Products to Your Site
- AffiliateXFiles (Ron Cripps) Affiliate Marketing Tips For Long Term Results
- AffiliateXFiles (Ron Cripps) Affiliate Marketing FAQs – Ask your questions here and get answers from successful affiliate marketer with 9+ years experience
AFFILIATE MARKETING FOR MERCHANTS:
Advice specifically for merchants:
- Murray Newlands (Twitter) Affiliate Marketing for Merchants
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) What You Should Expect from your Affiliate Management Company aka OPM
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) Common Mistakes When Hiring an Affiliate Manager
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) How to Select an Affiliate Management Company
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) How Small Businesses Can Compete for Affiliates
- Adam Riemer (Rollerblader) Why Merchants Should Offer Affiliate Commissions on Gift Certificates
Related articles by Zemanta
- Wedding Boom Predicted for Next 22 Years (growmap.com)
- How to Evaluate a Merchant Gift Affiliate Program (growmap.com)
- How to Attract Affiliates to Your Program (marketersdaily.com)
- The Way I See It: State of Affiliate Marketing Part 1 (revenews.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Increase Sales with New Tech for Easy Digital Signs - February 2, 2016
- Metrics Roundup: All You Want to Know - January 22, 2016
- Twitter Limits Have CHANGED: Did You Know There Are At Least 8? #twitterlimits - January 17, 2016