Future of Engagement is a new series of video interviews produced by Murray Newlands of Influence People.
In this 6 minute video, Murray interviews Chief Revenue Officer Alex Rowland of Alphabird, recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2011 for their unique Editorial Video Syndication that distributes video content on a pay for performance instead of impressions model.
What Alphabird does for videos is very similar to the blog outreach methods I recommend for small businesses:
Alphabird guarantees engaged audiences for your video
on premium website publishers and Youtube.
Alphabird creates social engagement by distributing these videos
in-page (NOT in-banner) across premium publishers, portals,
and influential blogs that reach your targeted audience.
The result? Higher levels of engagement with your content,
greater levels of brand recall, and higher offline purchase intent rates.
While I do not yet know whether Alphabird’s services would be suitable for small businesses, the concept is sound and definitely worth pursuing. Bloggers and small businesses can work together to manually do for themselves what Alphabird is doing for big brands.
What I recommend in How to Create and Share SEO Optimized Pillar Content will work equally well with videos.
VIRAL VIDEO SYNDICATION:
- 12 Predictions for Online Video Advertising in 2012
- Related videos about Alphabird Video Syndication
- Audience Development Company Alphabird Acquires ‘Experiential’ Social Video Platform Media Social
- Audience-targeting video syndicatorAlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution.
- Meredith Video Studios and Alphabird Form Strategic Click-To-Play Video Partnership
See the viral spread of this (or any) post on Twitter by checking Topsy.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- 20 Best Shopping Engines for Retailers [Infographic] #ecommerce #etail - May 6, 2015
- How YOU Can Generate Sales By Launching New Products Like An Expert - April 29, 2015
- 3 Surprising Ways Technology is Taking Over Healthcare - April 27, 2015