Twitter Parties and Chats are growing in popularity and a great way to raise visibility or launch a product.
While most current Twitter Parties are focusing on branding, what we want to do is use them to drive sales for small businesses.
The answers below come from Kelli, our own experience, and Deborah Anderson @SocialWebCafe.
Deborah has been the moving force behind well-known, successful Twitter chats for unnamed clients (You would recognize them!), and also teaching companies how to implement their own Twitter chats as a part of their social media strategy. She is often see on chats such as #myblogguest and #blogengage.
Mom blogs have been offering Twitter Party Services for Big Brands for a while now, so we asked Kelli Miller @momof3boys3702 from 3boysandadog,com to share some tips and answer some questions for us.
What is the Difference Between a Twitter Chat and a Twitter Party?
“Twitter Parties are great for maximizing participation through offering gifts or launching products. Regular Twitter Chats are excellent for teaching how to use a solution or product, for keeping your fans using your products and services, and for reminding potential new buyers how they will benefit from acting on your offers.” ~ Gail Gardner @GrowMap
“Twitter Parties are great for company promotions and sales. Twitter Chats are great for branding and continued client engagement” ~ Deborah Anderson @SocialWebCafe
“Twitter chats usually don’t have prizes. They’re more about learning something about blogging or social media. Twitter Parties have a goal to reach as many people as possible so they offer prizes provided by the brand sponsoring the party.” ~ Kelli Miller
What Makes B2CTweet Twitter Party Services Different?
We focus on Small Business and driving sales instead of simply raising your visibility and branding. We can not guarantee how many sales can be generated, but we will do our best to make that happen for you – and we will discuss during pre-planning what benefits we feel your business will see from what we do for you.
Why Should Brands Consider Twitter Party Giveaways?
Far more people will flock to your Twitter Party if there is something tangible in it for them.When you offer what people really want they are more likely to make it a point to REMEMBER and attend your party.
If your business does not lend itself easily to giveaways or are too expensive for you to want to use, gift certificates, popular electronics such as iPads, Androids, eReaders, Tablets or other popular gadgets can attract a strong crowd.
What Do I (the Business) Have to Do?
We need your input to find out exactly what you want to promote in your chat or party. Everything is included in our Twitter Party Services:
- Recruiting influential Twitter influencers and bloggers with audiences best suited for your promotion
- Promoting your upcoming event in blogs and across social networks
- Hosting the live event
- Handling the giveaways, if any. (Winners are chosen at random using Rafflecopter.)
- Providing you with statistics after the event.
We do encourage you to participate in your Twitter Party or Twitter Chat from your brand’s Twitter account(s) – but you don’t even have to do that. If you prefer, we can do that for you, too.
Do Twitter Parties and Chats Generate More Twitter Followers?
Yes, they definitely will – especially if we specifically ASK for Twitter followers.
Can Twitter Parties Increase Likes On Facebook?
Yes, Facebook promotions are commonly incorporated into Twitter Chats or Parties. They work best if you have a specific promotion to tie in your Facebook fan page and your Twitter Party.
What Does a Twitter Chat or Twitter Party Cost?
There are Twitter Party and Chat packages for almost any budget because the cost varies depending on how many bloggers we have promoting and participating in your event.
The more bloggers involved, the more potential customers you
reach and the more complex recruiting, managing and individually
reminding each blogger involved becomes which increases time and cost.
We can discuss with you the best size to accomplish your goals while staying with what you can afford to do. More bloggers requires more coordination of the blog outreach plus more time spent making sure each blogger is following through promoting and being on the chat.
Why Hire Gail @GrowMap?
Influence and reach. Experience. Marketing Background. Capitalize on existing relationships built over many years with influential bloggers.
- Examiner.com: GrowMap named Community Choice Honoree in 2012 Small Business Influencer awards
- To find out more about Gail Gardner from GrowMap see the GrowMap Press page and her GrowMap LinkedIn profile
- Examiner.com: Corporations and small businesses marketing with Twitter parties
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
WANTED: BRANDS interested in being featured in Case Studies proving Twitter Parties generate sales.
We are looking for quality businesses who have a popular product to promote that would have wide appeal to a broad national audience such as:
- YahooCake Desserts
- ViewSonic Monitors
- Logitech Illuminated Keyboards
- Smoked Salmon Gift Baskets
- Cheese Gift Baskets
- Fruit Gift Baskets
What we’re looking for are products that would generate immediate
sales because they are desired by most people using Twitter.
ATTENTION: Bloggers and Twitter users: Which of the above products would you most love to promote? Tell us in the comments and leave your ideas for other companies and products you believe would generate immediate sales.
How to Twitter Party
- SocialWebCafe: Twitter Chats and Twitter Parties: What is the Difference?
- SheSpeaks: Twitter Party 101: How to Have Fun, Make Friends and Win Prizes
- Twitter Party Guide: What is a Twitter Party?
- 16 Top Twitter Chats for Social Media and PR Professionals
- TweetChats by Day of the Week
- Twitter Chat Schedule Spreadsheet
Have Questions? Ask us in the comments.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016