Business start-ups are difficult for entrepreneurs; but a new technology now provides several tools to assist in streamlining operations for maximum efficiency.
When you consider that hundreds of new businesses launch every day – over half a million each month – it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the enormous amount of competition in that mass of commerce.
In response to this demand, software developers have created, and continue to create, tools designed specifically for start-ups. Below is a look at five innovative tools.
Acquire is the first multi-channel messenger service that helps businesses by attracting sales, providing support, and including a number of different marketing features.
It utilizes an artificial intelligence ‘bot’ to respond to questions. The bot uses and learns from past experiences to successfully answer up to 80% of the questions your visitors ask.
- Acquire’s answer bot saves time by funneling customer inquiries to the correct agent. This behavior improves a business’ productivity by ensuring queries get answered correctly the first time and by the right person.
- The system incorporates a co-browsing feature designed to eliminate or avoid the customer’s need for downloading. Business’ support team can view customer screens and interact remotely while troubleshooting.
- Video and voice chat features are built into the system to avoid having to rely on third-party programs.
- Customer profiles are automatically created to allow for potential trend identification and monitoring of customer activity.
- In-depth analytics provide data, which allows businesses to identify wins and rectify losses in real-time.
ZipBooks was designed for small businesses. This invoicing and cash flow management program is hosted online and designed to provide users with speedy payment solutions.
It equips businesses with the ability to accept credit card payments easily and affordably online.
- Fast, efficient, internet-based payment system.
- Free access to software regardless of whether businesses use ZipBooks’ payment processing partners.
- Processing fees are set at market rates, making them a more affordable alternative to most other third-party options with higher, fixed prices.
- Low-cost digital payment service due to ZipBooks’ minimal per-transaction referral fees.
MailMunch is a simple, opt-in form builder. It’s designed to assist businesses with lead growth and website visitor conversion. It also allows for the creation of email lists, which can be used to turn subscribers into customers.
The best part is that MailMunch is user-friendly, so businesses can use this program to create forms despite having limited or no knowledge of coding or technical stuff.
- Extremely versatile. Allows for any possible kind of opt-in form available, including embedded, pop-up, slide box, top bar and landing pages. And even more designs are in the works.
- Countless themes available immediately. Professionally designed to provide businesses with a theme that will either match or fit perfectly onto their website or blog.
- Mobile-friendly with fully and properly-working form functions on all handheld devices.
- Built-in page targeting, as well as entry and exit technology that provides businesses with complete control and customization despite any limited technological knowledge.
- Extensive data collection based on analytics that are broken down into exactly what businesses want to know about the way in which conversions are made.
- Ability to test multiple designs, content, and headings. This allows businesses to eliminate the guesswork with respect to what does and doesn’t work for them.
- Complete connectivity due to its ability to fully-integrate with other services.
4. Process Street
Process Street is one of the best tools for staying on-track while monitoring progress. It’s a free, simple-to-use, workflow management system. The multi-level program is used to collaborate between users and while tracking progress on multiple projects at the same time.
Why Process Street?
- Structured documents are created in seconds using a simple interface.
- No required code knowledge is needed because the documents are made with a drag ‘n’ drop system that utilizes intuitive keyboard shortcuts to speed processes.
- Featuring a dashboard that provides real-time tracking and task notifications for completed projects.
- Zapier integration ability that connects with over a thousand different apps.
- Structured data collection from other sources designed to either create new forms or allow for the manual entry of existing data.
Futrli is a business forecasting tool that assists with the decision-making process. It is based on information that is manually entered about the business. This allows for realistic and accurate time- and money-saving results.
- A cloud-based program that easily connects with business’ preferred financial data sources.
- Data analysis and forecast creation that shows proposed changes as well as their impact on the business.
- Ability to work on multiple different levels, thereby creating decision-making results for the individual, an entire department, or even just a specific segment of the business.
- Automated and ongoing insights that provide businesses with day-to-day information which can be accessed remotely from anywhere, allowing for complete globalization.
Transforming Business Growth Conclusion
Today’s entrepreneurs face a significant number of obstacles in the business world. As a result, multiple time-saving tools have been created to assist with the myriad of different tasks.
The five tools outlined in this list provide the average start-up with a significant advantage over their competitors. By using these tools, entrepreneurs save themselves both time and money.
They also create an opportunity for themselves to make a large impact in the success of any business. Free or low-cost innovative business tools allow for expense savings, an increase in the bottom line, and reduced stress resulting from early life revenue generation.
We recommend that all small businesses explore the many new technologies by researching the business tools that are designed to assist by providing an early foothold in their market with a kickstart to success.
Latest posts by Dana Davis (see all)
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Blog - July 19, 2018
- How to Make Your Business Cash Flow Healthier - July 17, 2018
- How Trustpilot’s Customer Review Management System Can Enhance Business Growth - July 13, 2018