Just today my favorite Social Media blogger Kristi let me know that she can’t like or comment what I’ve been sharing on Facebook because I am not sharing them directly.
Since I don’t “hang out” at Facebook, I’ve been feeding my StumbleUpon reviews to my Facebook account using su.pr and those types of shares aren’t as effective if no one can like or comment on them!
If you want to raise your Klout score on Facebook be sure what you share allows comments and likes!
If you use and understand Facebook I’d love to have your opinion. Should I stop using su.pr altogether and only manually share a few items there or should I let the reviews still go there and add some manual items too? What do you think?
What works best for you if you’re seeing what I share at Facebook?
I really want to know so do please tell me in the comments of this post. If you have any great tips about Facebook to share I’d love to have those too!
- Klout: The Biggest Popularity Contest Of All (blogs.forbes.com)
- Do you have Facebook Klout? ” Measuring Online Influence: The Official Klout Blog [del.icio.us] (klout.com)
- Klout Now Measures Your Facebook Influence (readwriteweb.com)
- The Huffington Post Uses Klout (marketingconversation.com)
- Klout Now Includes Facebook Influence (blogher.com)
- Questioning Klout Scores (mediabistro.com)
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016
- GetResponse Reveals Powerful New Online Marketing Tool Any SMB Can Afford - July 19, 2016