Texans who love Mexican restaurants have a new resource for experiencing the best Mexican cuisine in the DFW (Dallas Ft. Worth), Austin, Houston and San Antonio Metros.
JoseGoes.com is a great example of how niche sites can offer great value to consumers through geo-targeted marketing while simultaneously creating exceptional opportunities for businesses.
While this site focuses on Mexican restaurants in Texas, the concept of geo-marketing through niche sites is applicable to every type of business and every location. JoseGoes.com serves as an excellent role model for what to look for in a geo-local site and the first of more to come from those sharp folks at Rev Up Media Promotions who are also behind MyLocalLookup and BeyondTheTV.
I encourage every business to seek out and support these types of geo-targeted sites and particularly the projects Rev Up Media Promotions develops. They have a huge advantage due to their affiliation with television stations in each major metro area as I explained in the BeyondTheTV link above. If you develop Web properties, consider creating your own unique combination of niche and geographic location.
The most well established and promoted site for each metro area will grow massively in importance to businesses. It is imperative that a general metro site collaborate with these types of niche metro sites because that is how they will generate the strongest growth and visibility.
HOW JOSE GOES BENEFITS CONSUMERS:
- Fast and easy to use while being very useful and engaging.
- Displays special offers including discounts, coupons and events – today they have $3 off entrees & buy 1 get 1 free.
- Join “The Club” to receive special offers via email.
- Read Jose’s and peer reviews of your local Mexican restaurant choices and add your own.
- Already have a favorite restaurant? Use the search by city or by restaurant name. If they have a featured listing you can quickly find coupons, special offers, hours, what credit cards they take, a map to their location and other information. The database includes restaurants that are not featured so you can find the names, addresses and phone numbers of those too.
- Delicious Mexican Recipes and How to Make Mexican Food videos on How to Make Tacos, How to Make Tamales, How to Make Enchiladas, and Healthy Mexican Food Choices and many more
- They even have a great Let’s Go to the Movies section showing Top Movies at the Box Office where you can easily search by zip code to find the theaters, features and times of movies playing today. Click the link to IMDB to watch the movie trailers.
- Coming soon: Jose Gear and Half Price Gift Certificates – I predict these will be VERY popular.
HOW JOSE GOES BENEFITS RESTAURANT OWNERS:
- Consumers self-select by location so you know you are reaching your target audience.
- Full Description of Business
- Direct website link
- Contact Form
- Social Media Tools (over 40 social sites included)
- Streaming Video (also included to all the top video sites)
- Interactive Map
- Driving directions
- Coupons and photos
- Promoted on television
Come together with other restaurants to market your restaurant business in a creative new way. If you would like to be a part of this unique opportunity, contact Jeff Palmer at 972.664.9996.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway - May 21, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017