Charlie at Masters in Education recently made me aware of their new infographic on how students are benefiting from using Social Media. Without prompting from educators or parents, social media savvy students started forming study groups online.
1,127 students took part in a new study to determine if there is a correlation between social media use and better grades. This infographic shares the results of that study:
- NEW: 50 Reasons to Invite Facebook Into the Classroom (Thanks to @Kawasaki and AllTop Facebook News for this link.)
- NEW: Mashable: The Case for Social Media in Schools
- Soshable published an Online Education Infographic: Is Social Media Ruining Students? ~ GOOD NEWS: “75% of students want to collaborate online” ~ Collaborating is my word for the year!
- Study says Kids Who Use Facebook Do Worse in School
- Edudemic: Where is Social Media Taking Education
- Connected Principals: Why Social Media Can and Is Changing Education
- Multi-literacy Revolution: Facebook, Social Media and Education
- University of New England: High School Principal Encourages Use of Social Media at School
- Tagoras Survey: Social Media for Continuing Education
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Internet Business Insights Book: FREE Success Tips from 102 Entrepreneurs - July 9, 2017
- DirJournal Offers 25% Discount on Permanent Listings and Free Listings in 6 Partner Directories - June 22, 2017
- DirJournal 10th Anniversary: Win Cash, Free Listings, iPhone 7 Plus #giveaway Ends Midnight 6/12/17 - June 12, 2017