NEW: Really Simplified Explanation of what Local Listings are and how they benefit you.
According to the recent Nielsen consumer survey:
- 86.3% of people indicated the Internet is now vital to their lifestyle
- 74% of people determine who to do business with locally using online computerized search engines such as Google and Yahoo
- 50% use Internet yellow pages to find new and existing products and services
- 65% still use printed yellow pages
The Internet is now the most popular way your existing and potential new customers use to find you. The survey also found:
- 67% prefer online yellow pages to traditional printed books
- 84% say using the Internet is a much faster way to find local businesses
- 63% say the business listings on the Internet are more current
- 86% had already used the Internet to find a local business
- 78% use the Internet more today than they did last year (Internet usage is still growing)
- 52% use the printed yellow pages LESS than they did two years ago
- Of those who indicated Internet use is vital, 90% had used the Internet to search for local businesses
- 80% of Internet users research their purchases online and 70% then buy within 20 minutes from home
Did you know that your existing clients and neighbors are using online directories instead of the yellow pages telephone book to look up phone numbers and find new businesses? These directories include Yahoo Local, Google Maps, MSN Maps, YellowPages, SuperPages and many more.
And there is a HUGE ADVANTAGE FOR YOU: These online listings are completely and totally FREE to the advertiser! Unlike print yellow pages there are no up-front or renewal fees.
Be sure your customers can find you quickly and easily
You can submit your business yourself or let us do it for you. Here is what you need to know and do:
- How to Promote Your Business Online
- Find Out If Your Business is Already Listed
- Submit Your Business to Local Search Engines
These directories offer many advantages to anyone wishing to get more business for their local or online business:
- Some provide a limited Web site specifically for your business
- Most allow much more detail on your business
- These directories do NOT charge for listings
- Some allow links to your existing Web site
- Your listing stays available indefinitely
- There are NO RECURRING FEES
As a business owner, your time is better spent running your business instead of investing the hours required to learn to do this yourself. We have vast experience and technical skills such as keyword research and copywriting that greatly increase how much visibility your listings receive.
Use us to maximize your results and convert Internet searches into sales
Have us add or edit your listings at 76+ Local Search Directories including these:
- Major Directories: Google Local, Yahoo Maps, MSN Live Local, infoUSA, SuperPages, Yellowpages, MerchantCircle, Yelp
- Secondary Directories: U.S. Counties, Online Yellowbook, Local.com, Superior Business Directory Yellow Pages, Localeze Database, Open List Local Guide
[NOTE: Read Local Search Options for more information on the above directories]
Flat Rate Fees:
- $200 - Submit your business listing using Universal Business Listing (UBL)
- $400 – Submit your business listing using UBL and then manually creating accounts, claiming your Google listing and upgrading major listings with additional information and images.
All options include these services:
- Completing our business information form to ensure we have all the pertinent data on your business
- Keyword research – ensuring every important word is included in your listings
- Category research – selecting the optimum categories that describe your business
- Professional copywriting – creating descriptions that maximize your referrals from each directory site
Isn’t your business worth this one-time investment? Generate and increase new business, make more sales, and retain your existing customers – indefinitely! Every day you delay is potential lost business.
- Your one-time investment lists your business indefinitely!
- Maximize Your Exposure – Choose Your Directories and
- Call (469) 735-2108 or email Internet Strategist at inbox.com today
[To use this email address, remove the spaces and change the word at to the @ sign. This is a temporary measure to prevent SPAM.]
- Make a One Time Investment in Your Business
- Reap the Rewards Indefinitely
- Questions? Call (469) 735-2108
NEW: Compilation of all the information on your business you’ll need to get it listed in Local Search. Simply use this form to gather your business information.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Happy Birthday GrowMap ~ 6 Years Old Today ~ Thank Yous - August 20, 2014
- Web Conferencing Pet Peeves: Are You Losing Viewers? - August 13, 2014
- 9 Brand Marketing Techniques for Making a Splash in Your Industry - August 10, 2014