You are invited to join Influence People‘s Murray Newlands
and Luke Brynley-Jones plus nine other exceptional speakers.
Boston October 5, 2010 for their one day Social Media Monitoring
Event the day before the two day Inbound Marketing Summit.
Follow the Buzz using Hashtags #IMS10 & #MSM10
INNOVATIONS IN SOCIAL MEDIA LISTENING AND MEASUREMENT
Monitoring Social Media (Boston) will bring together leading brands, PR and marketing experts to discuss the latest ideas, trends and techniques in social media monitoring and measurement. Though a series of presentations, panels and expert-led discussions, we will explore the critical issues that marketers and PR professionals are facing in their efforts to monitor their social media interactions.
For full details of the Programme and Speakers, visit the Monitoring Social Media website or follow on Twitter #MSM10
- Marketing Strategists & Directors
- PR and Communications Managers
- Social Media Experts
- Bloggers & Journalists
- Keith Woods-Holder - VP Research, Glide Technologies
- John Moore - Founder and CEO – The Lab
- David Carter – Founder and Chief Technology Officer – Awareness Inc.
- Douglas Haslam - Client Services Supervisor – Voce Communications
- Zach Hofer-Shall - Analyst, Forrester Research
- Katie Delahaye Paine - CEO & Founder KDPaine & Partners LLC
- Aafia Chaudhry – CEO JuvoLab & Founding Partner Noesis
- Stephen DiMarco - COM, Compete.com
- Mark Schmulen - General Manager, Social Media, Constant Contact
- Marshall Sponder – Analyst & PR/SEO Consultant
- Philip Sheldrake – Founder & Partner, Influence Crowd
- Seth Grimes – Business Analytics Strategist, Plana Corporation
- Giles Palmer - Founder & CEO Brandwatch
- Amber Naslund – Director of Community, Radian6
- Carol Leaman - CEO, PostRank
- Luke Brynley-Jones - Social Media Consultant, Influence People
- Murray Newlands – Blogger & Social Media Consultant, Influence People
Topics we will cover during the day include:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools and Services
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Sentiment Detection and Analysis
- Data Quality and Filtering
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Beyond Listening: Measurement and ROI
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Case studies and Best Practice
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q & A sessions and panel discussions. There will also be an Exhibition Area including many of the leading social media monitoring and measurement tools and services. The ticket price includes lunch (optional), refreshments and a handbook and networking drinks at the end of the day.
For press, partner and sponsor opportunities, contact us at email@example.com