About a month ago, my regular readers may remember that I invited you to Read Gail From GrowMap on Social Implications.
I hope that some of you took me up on that invitation and all of you will follow me over there and see what I’ve shared.
For those who may have missed that, here are the posts I’ve published:
GAIL GARDNER on SOCIAL IMPLICATIONS
- Social Media Feeding Frenzies Raise Awareness and Drive Change
- How Social Networks Are Restoring Our Human Connections
- Facebook Sponsored Stories Implied Endorsements Going Way Too Far ~ Take the Facebook survey in that post and/or see the results >> Do YOU object to Facebook using you to endorse brands?
- How Social Media Is Changing the World
- Slactivists Activists ~ Can Social Media Drive Real Change
- Measuring Social Media ROI Using Timelines
I have long recommended Social Implications for the insights Jennifer Mattern and their other writers have shared and am honored to add my voice there.
My writing for Social Implications supports the work I do. As I shared with my Blogging Mastermind Group:
What I write there helps keep my Internet and power on so I can
do what needs doing that doesn’t pay anything – like mentoring
other bloggers and building collaborations and putting together
income producing blog outreach programs to get bloggers hired.
Social Implications is now a CommentLuv blog so I hope all of our CommentLuv Community will read me there and share your thoughts. Please welcome them into our community so they can see the benefits.