Bloggers will write posts on the topic ‘Share Your Best Small Business Advice’ plus bonus posts specifically about our sponsors.
All posts will then be heavily promoted across social networks.
To make it as easy to compete as possible, Ron Cripps @AffiliateXFiles installed a blog specifically for the contest at SMBcontest.com.
There are tabs under the header for all the commonly used pages. Jump right in on these two most important pages:
- Cash prizes – we’re starting off at $8,750 which is the highest cash amount I’ve seen in a contest of this kind.
- Non-cash prizes – just as exciting we have many non-cash prizes that will appeal to bloggers in all different niches.
Interested in organic gardening, farming or landscaping?
Be sure to check out the EIGHTEEN non-cash prizes
being offered by Natural Organic Warehouse.
Benefits for Bloggers:
- New skills will be taught throughout the competition.
- You will meet many other bloggers who will support your efforts.
- Free credits for EasyRetweet and JustRetweet to promote your blog and entries.
- Free memberships at BlogEngage and BlogInteract.
- Potential to win cash (three larger prizes and paying TWENTY places overall).
- Compete to win more credits to promote your own blog and exceptional non-cash prizes.
- Find out about some excellent small businesses that offer products and services you can use.
Gail will personally mentor all participating bloggers.
How-to posts will be published throughout the contest.
Bloggers will meet others in their niches & locations.
Benefits for Small Business
Many businesses are hesitant to get started with blogger outreach because they are worried what bloggers might write about them. Vernessa Taylor @CoachNotesBlog has set up a special sponsor user profile to allow you to read the posts before they’re published and provide feedback.
Yes, small businesses can still get involved.
Bloggers will be writing about small businesses
throughout the contest.
Bloggers will select sponsors they are most interested in, visit their sites, and write about them. Supporting small business is the key to economic recovery, creating jobs, and raising the standard of living.
The more bloggers who participate, the more we all benefit!
If you have questions, just ask here or at SMBcontest.com. There is far more detail on the site including how the contest will be judged. Judges will be experienced bloggers who are not competing for prizes.
Follow @SMBcontest on Twitter and the hashtag is #SMBcontest.
To participate, go to the SMBContest.com site and click on the tab that says ** CONTESTANTS START HERE **
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Why Going Back to College to Learn Digital Marketing Is For Dinosaurs [Train in 6 Weeks; Get an iPAD Mini4] - October 5, 2016
- ClickMeeting Provides a Creative and Simple Webinar Solution - September 23, 2016
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Training: Get Qualified Now for High Paying In-Demand Jobs - August 5, 2016