As of December 20, 2016, close to 1.2 billion email messages have been sent with WiseStamp. You might want to know why so many are using it.
Now that you’ve seen the number of business owners and professionals giving their vote of confidence to WiseStamp, I hope that at this point, there isn’t a shred of doubt in your mind of how valuable the tool can be for growing your business or your career.
Instead of simply telling you how remarkable the tool is, however, I’d like to dissect the tool and show you its ins and outs so you’ll have a better understanding of how you might be able to use it for your business.
In this review, I’m going to give you a better understanding of how the platform works. I’m going to show you some screenshots of the platform — TONS of them, actually — and sprinkle ideas throughout the post of what makes some of the features so important.
But before I even start with the nitty gritty of the tool, first things first.
What Is WiseStamp?
WiseStamp is an email platform that allows its users to create stunning email signatures for free.
Considering how there are bajillions of spam or poorly crafted email messages sent and received daily, it pays to differentiate yourself from these craptastic emails. When you manage to accomplish this distinction, your email open and reply rates are bound to improve drastically.
Of course, one of the best ways that you can set yourself apart from the others is to use an unusually awesome email signature. With a rockstar-looking email signature, your recipients (which could be your prospective customers) will take you seriously since they’ll never mistake you for a spammer.
And so the question becomes, “How exactly does an ‘unusually awesome email signature’ look?”
I’m glad you asked.
Allow me to share with you some of the email signatures featured on WiseStamp’s homepage.
Here’s a question for you: If your email signatures look this amazing, will your email recipients ever mistake you as a spammer, even if you’re sending them a cold email?
Of course not.
Here’s another one: With its stunning graphics, don’t you think your email sigunature will catch the attention of your recipients, causing the number of clicks on your WiseStamp email signatures to increase drastically?
That’s just a taste of how WiseStamp can help you with your business or your career.
$6 per month. Billed annually for $72.
While WiseStamp’s free subscription level is without a doubt powerful in and of itself, the Pro Plan offers the regular features on steroids. Considering how affordable the Pro plan is, you hands down need to upgrade your subscription level.
Important note: Paypal has a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and WiseStamp also accepts payments made through Paypal.
This is the link to their pricing page.
Let’s check out the nuts and bolts of the platform.
There are a couple of things that I’d like to point out about the web editor:
- The customizations that you make will reflect real-time in the preview section.
- The preview section is on the right side of the same page where you make your customizations. This layout makes it easier for you to see how your email signature would look if you made certain changes to it. And because the preview page is on the same page as the editor, then there’s no need for you to switch from one page to another just to see the preview of your email signature.
I’d also like to point out how their web editor is dead easy to use. Not only is the tool intuitive but the fields are also pretty self-explanatory.
One thing’s for sure: you’ll never get lost when using this tool, even if you’re a total beginner.
As you can see from the screenshot above, there are truckloads of other social media profiles/icons that you can add to your email signature. You can even add your very own icon if you’d like.
The built-in integrable apps of the platform are a game changer for the WiseStamp users. Not only does this feature make the email signatures look beautiful but it also adds boatloads of functions to them.
For example, WiseStamp has an app that allows the user’s email recipients to schedule a meeting with him or her.
According to WiseStamp, their Schedule a meeting app is responsible for giving users a 15%. increase in the number of leads they generate.
A pop-up will then appear with a selection of templates from which you can choose.
The template section has four categories:
What You Get from Subscribing to the Pro Plan
These are some of the benefits that you can enjoy when you opt for a Pro plan:
- You gain access to premium features and templates.
- The platform will allow you to upload your own social icons.
- WiseStamp’s signature promotion will be removed from your email signature.
- You can create unlimited email signatures.
- You’ll get priority support.
Out of all the added benefits of having a Pro plan, I’d say that gaining access to the premium templates is my favorite.
WiseStamp’s premium templates are filled with nicely laid out templates that you can use instead of spending several minutes customizing your own signature layout.
How Can WiseStamp Help You grow Your Business or Career?
So far, we’ve only talked about the platform and what its features are. While there is certainly value in doing so, I’m pretty sure that only defining how the platform works and its features isn’t going to be enough.
We also need to talk about how EXACTLY WiseStamp can help you with growing your business or your career.
I’ve listed a few ways it can here:
- You can showcase your portfolio.
- You’ll look 10x more professional and legit when you have a stunning email signature.
- You can share promotional offers.
- You make it easier for your recipients to set an appointment with you.
- You make it easier for them to follow you on FB, LI, Twitter, and other social media sites.
- You can share your latest Medium, WordPress, or Tumblr posts.
- You can also promote products from Ebay or Etsy.
- You can promote your mobile apps, webinar, events, newsletters, etc.
Have you been using WiseStamp for quite some time now? Can you share the kind of results or benefits that you’ve been getting from using it?
We look forward to reading your comments.
Latest posts by Dana Davis (see all)
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting a Blog - July 19, 2018
- How to Make Your Business Cash Flow Healthier - July 17, 2018
- How Trustpilot’s Customer Review Management System Can Enhance Business Growth - July 13, 2018