How to Market a Small Business Online
Knowing what Small Business Internet Marketing priorities to focus on is not simple. Every business is unique and most people are busy selling you what they know how to do that makes money for them.
Often agencies and consultants never even realize that
What they are doing is NOT effective for YOU!
RESULTS Are What Counts
What gets results is known only to those who have experience actually IMPLEMENTING specialized strategies and then VERIFYING they generated increased sales, leads, or specifically what your business goals are.
Far too many who are famous speakers and writers have never actually DONE what they are recommending. Bad for you if you listen to the wrong people or waste your time and money focusing on the wrong actions.
What REALLY Works?
It would take me several books to answer this question – and the answer is different for each business. If you prefer to take the long, expensive path to figure it out yourself, at least start with my Small Business Marketing priorities information.
The best path is to have someone with years of specialized experience
willing to listen to your business goals, lay out a marketing strategy,
and then provide one-on-one mentoring to you and your support staff.
Comprehensive Small Business Mentoring
That is why I offer a comprehensive small business mentoring program – and to make it affordable for any business I offer it for a one-time flat fee of $570 which includes:
- Discovering what your business goals are
- Creating an Internet Marketing Strategy specifically for YOUR business
- Doing for you some tasks that only need to be done once such as setting up social media accounts and optimizing them
- Showing you How to do Keyword Research yourself – and ensuring you choose the right keywords
- Advising you on what your most important content needs to be – and how to use your keywords in that content
- Teaching you or your support staff how to manage strategies in-house – OR if you prefer, connecting you with skilled talent you can hire for specific tasks
- Advising you on who you can trust and even more importantly – who and what to avoid
- Providing mentoring, training, and answering questions indefinitely
Everything above and what I recommend is included in that one flat rate unless we decide IN ADVANCE that you need additional services you would like me to provide – and you will know exactly what they cost BEFORE you contract for them.
I am easy to reach – use the information on my contact tab. Or, if you’re ready to get started you can pay using the Pay Now button below which links to PayPal.
GrowMap Small Business Mentoring Program $570
Initial consultations are free – simply contact me.
You DO NOT have to have a PayPal account –
you can use any debit or credit card.
THE FINE PRINT: I accept a limited amount of paid work from ethical small businesses. Work is paid in advance, almost always via PayPal which will accept payment using debit or credit cards and can be used even if you do not have a PayPal account. Other arrangements can be made if absolutely necessary.
Except for urgent situations, all services are rendered in the order requests are received. Details on the service(s) you select will be automatically emailed when payment is made. I will contact you personally – usually within 24-48 hours – so we can get started.
P.S. Yes, I am aware this is a crazy business model. Money is not my God so I prefer to take just enough paid work to cover my minimal overhead and spend most of my time making sure others have what they need.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Gardening Bloggers Helped Save Historic Landreth Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Company - April 15, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017