Although I have previously shared what the most important Small Business Internet Marketing Priorities are, most business owners could use assistance in effective Internet Marketing.
After years of testing it is obvious to me what businesses need and to make it super simple I am making this special offer of a complete Internet Marketing package at a price any business can afford:
Only $570 total one time expense.
Provides an online profile of your business.
PLUS online advertising across major sites.
No recurring fees – no ad costs.
I have detailed below precisely what is included but you do NOT need to understand any of this for it to benefit you and your business.
First and most important, you need to choose and register a domain name YOU control so that every link pointing at you online is YOURS and all the time and effort put into promoting your business is preserved indefinitely. (Don’t worry if you don’t know how – we can do it for you.)
Your domain name can be pointed to any page or site on the Internet and changed to any other page or site whenever you choose. By having a copy of everything created for you, you can restore it at any time.
If your Facebook page goes away or a blog owner stops updating
YOU have full control of your creative content
AND the very important incoming links!
The reason this is called a STARTER PACKAGE is because YOU do not have to KNOW or DO anything by yourself. All of this is included:
- Send you an interview to complete so that we can create a Featured Business page complete with photos on GrowMap (or another established site that best fits your business). This featured page will be almost instantly indexed in the search engines to serve as your landing page on the Internet. If you already have a Web site, we will write a featured blog post linking to your site for the phrase you most want to be found for in the search engines – this is your best anchor text phrase.
- Do keyword research to determine what search keywords your business can most benefit from writing about on your business page and including in your local search listings. Determine your best categories for directory listings.
- List your business in Local Search Directories.
- Claim and upgrade your business listings on Google Places and the other Ten Most Important Local Search Directories.
- Set up your Twitter account, write your bio, add an Avatar and start following Twitter users who will be most interested in what you have to offer.
- Identify high quality blogs in your niche and feed related blogs into your Twitter account so you have interesting reasons those who might buy from you will follow you and so others in your niche will retweet and recommend you.
- Teach you or your employee or consultant Twitterquette and Twitter Best Practices on how to interact successfully on Twitter.
This is a complete basic action plan
that is doable for any small business.
What YOU Would Need to Do Yourself:
The only things you really have to do yourself are:
- Brainstorm ideas for the best domain name. If you wish we can provide a list of choices to make that easier – all you have to do is pick one (or more if you like).
- Complete a survey with basic information about your business such as name, address, phone number, business hours, products and services.
- Be willing to answer questions and provide additional information about your business so your listings can be as complete as possible.
- Provide digital photos to use in your profile and listings. Someone you already know will have a digital camera or cell phone with a camera built in and know how to email photos to me.
- Have someone available to answer the phone to claim your Google Places and other business listings.
- Be willing to learn how to send simple tweets on Twitter.
EVERYTHING else will be done for you!
There is no reason your business can not succeed
at having a basic online presence,
building a following at Twitter,
being far easier to locate online and in cell phone,
other handheld devices that can access the Internet
and GPS systems commonly found in new cars.
All for $570
A one-time investment that keeps working indefinitely.
Yes, there are many more things you can do to promote your business on the Internet, but this covers the minimum and most powerful methods for getting more new business and retaining existing customers. Once you get comfortable with this you can expand to Facebook or LinkedIn or using any other method – but start here first and do this well.
This WILL work for you – even if you don’t even have an email address. (We can help you with that, too.)
Know a business that doesn’t even USE the Internet?
Do them a HUGE favor: Print out this page and HAND IT TO THEM!
What if you can’t even afford the $570? Maybe the economy is killing your business and you’re already hurting. I have four options for you:
- While it would be best to get all these things done immediately, you could pay for each of the 7 steps above as you can afford them at $81.43 each.
- We might be able to trade what you do for these services, especially if you are in the Dallas area and do anything related to home improvement or repairs.
- If you can afford to donate $77 to a food bank or similar good cause of your choosing, I will give you an hour of my time to determine what you can do yourself and how I can assist you.
- If even that is out of reach and you really need assistance, contact me. While I can not help everyone, I will assist as many as I can.
Latest posts by Gail Gardner (see all)
- Gardening Bloggers Helped Save Historic Landreth Heirloom Non-GMO Seed Company - April 15, 2017
- Gail Gardner @GrowMap Interview on Talent Talk Radio #Smallbiz - April 3, 2017
- How to Find and Work With Influencers - February 19, 2017